Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Chaos Gate

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Ademon
Registered user

Last page view:

8136 days, 12 hours, 19 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 09:28 (GMT -5)

I’ve beaten ADOM numerous times before. But I’ve never done the Ultra Ending. So I decide with this character I’m going to go for that. Ok this character is as awesome as they come. (1100+ HP, 1600 PP, male human wizard, shops all over the drakalor chain, artifacts out the wazoo, lets just say he was THE walking tank) I decided to go down to D 50 and close the gate before I went for Filk and the emperor moloch. Dumb. Very Dumb. After all those times beating it before, I forgot that the stairs on D 48 switch. So I can’t get back up without closing the gate permanently. Yeah, I screwed up.
Madman
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2001 at 23:32 (GMT -5)

I've finished the game too.But how do you do an ultra ending.
What does is take apart from the chaos trinity or the trident of the red rooster?
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5828 days, 14 hours, 58 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 23:51 (GMT -5)

That is it, except crowning, and corruption.
  • Wear the crown of chaos, medal of chaos.
  • Wield the Trident of the Red Rooster
  • You must be crowned
  • If C- or N= you must be extremely corrupted. If L+ there's no corruption rules.
  • You must not be cursed or doomed in any other way then from the crown and medal.

If you follow the same restrictions, except wield the sceptre of chaos in your right hand with the left hand empty, you will become a Chaos God. Also there's the added restriction you must be C-. C is not good enough.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: