Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Filk quest

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Crimson King
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 10:09 (GMT -5)

I started a new character couple days ago and I'm now on level 46... I got the filk quest first time 'cause earlier I killed assassin prince on level 30 or something like that. I need to know what's the filk quest actually is and how can I find it. I'm not going to ruin this character by diving into the depths of infinity where I would die. So help me please. tell me how to find the filk and end the quest.

This is my best character so far, I have lots of very good artifacts, like The ancient Claymore - Deaths touch and the Iron Havlor (the best helm in the game)

Madman
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 12:54 (GMT -5)

IIRC Filk will be in ID lvl corresponding to the number of first skill monsters.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5823 days, 10 hours and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 08, 2001 at 23:43 (GMT -5)

To end the quest you kill him. He's a karmic being so attacking him in melee is bad. (but i killed him in melee once). It takes quite a few goes though, and he'll slowly take down your healthpoints in the time.

Acid ball, and other ball spells are good for him. Cornering him in a corridoor blocked by a door or something is handy to keep him still. He has a speed of 1500. 500 DV, 0 PV. He's fairly easy to kill, just hard bastard to hit.

The filk quest is an easy one assuming you know the level he's on, and it's a reasonable number, preferrably below 10 where the ID is non-corrupting.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: