Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Code fulfilled

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Echo
Registered user

Last page view:

3571 days, 6 hours, 16 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 15:20 (GMT -5)

That's right folks! See the thread in the General forum!
Excrucior
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 18:34 (GMT -5)

Dude. Keep. Yourself. To. One. Bloody. Topic.

Is it just me who thinks an admin or a moderator should do something about this behaviour? I mean, you can speak how much you want about "OMG THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END WAH", just please... keep yourself in the right area and to one topic.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3892 days, 4 hours, 33 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 05:21 (GMT -5)

Excrucior, don't feed the troll
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, February 19, 2006 at 18:16 (GMT -5)

Could one of the administrators PLEASE do something about this nonsense? Numerous users have been complaining for MONTHS. I'm seriously considering not bothering to visit these forums anymore if (a) the users don't have any common decency (well, one user in particular obviously), and (b) the administrators couldn't be bothered to fulfil their responsibilities.
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5759 days, 11 hours, 52 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 20, 2006 at 06:23 (GMT -5)

I'll lock this thread since I don't have the power to remove it. Echo, would you kindly confine religious posts to the General forum where they belong?

This thread have been closed, no new messages can be posted here.