Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Maximum stats with Herbs

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4764 days, 15 hours, 58 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 at 04:59 (GMT -5)

Sorry to ask a dumb question, but what is the maximum Dex To an Wi can be raised to using Herbs.
I've got a nice farm going, and have over 300 Stomafilla, Morgia and Morellion, and my stats are now all around 25, how much higher can they go?
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3892 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 at 06:09 (GMT -5)

Sorry to disappoint you, but you can't get your stats a lot higher with herbs. You might be able to get them to ~27, but I'm not sure. You could use sickness to get some stats a bit higher
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 5 hours, 37 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 24, 2006 at 12:25 (GMT -5)

Certain corruptions can also help, but obviously limited in use compared with sickness. On the bright side herbs do sell for a decent amont of money...
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: