Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / I wrote this so read it

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Cmuffin
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 at 22:17 (GMT -5)

Once upon a time, in a world full of wonder, a small muffin sat next to a bigger muffin. 'daddy muffin,' she asked, 'when i grow up, can i turn to chaos as well?' To which the daddy muffin replied 'Hunny, the road of chaos is not as easy as it seems, you dont just get to break stuff and scream incoherently (although that is a bonus), there are many things to break, people to maim, places to pierce, rude words to tattoo on your knuckes, things to smoke and to drink, walls to push down, puppys to kick, cars to crash, houses(and people) to burn, employers to con, virus to spread, things to clone, conspirisys to make, words to misspell, strange things to do to your hair and body, brand new clothes to rip up and sew and staple together to create an 'individual' look, things to say while drunk that you would have said anyway, experiments to see how far you can push a priest before he smacks you with his rosaries, many many trials and hard roads to travel before you earn the name of Chaos'
'BUT I WANT CHAOS NOW!!!' screamed the little muffin, making her jaw extend and eyes pop in and out
'wah!' said daddy muffin 'that is the most hidious thing ive seen since gilgamesh walked the earth'

The end
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5051 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, October 15, 2006 at 07:04 (GMT -5)

Sorry, just read this. Hilarious. Ahhhhh Gilgamesh.....that'll teach you for boning your own mother.

-----

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Noob
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 at 12:22 (GMT -5)

Interesting to say the least:)
Portrait
Ancient_pink_dragon
Registered user
So I was talking to a dark elf

Last page view:

5707 days, 10 hours, 7 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 at 21:45 (GMT -5)

Pretty hilarious. Though I would react differntly if any of my kids wanted to walk down the road of chaos.
You attack the Ancient pink dragon with all of your force, but do not mange to harm it! The Ancient Pink Dragon breaths a deathray, poision, fire, acid, ice, lightning, water, corruption, missle, petrefication, and stun breath at you. All of your equipment is torn apart! You die...
#######################################
..-------------------------------D%$[(%
#######################################

Robojesus_gintfrg St99 Le99 Wi99 Dx99 To99 Ch99 A99 Ma99 Pe99 L++ Dv/Pv 1500/1500 H -5843(18857) P 99999 (99999) Exp50/48320283474958492 ID:48374 Spd:5833 Blessed Invisible Bloated
Duke Ravage
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, October 21, 2008 at 07:49 (GMT -5)

Terrible.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: