Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Malakai

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

ewolf 3
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 at 01:39 (GMT -5)

Hey guys. I was just curious to know if any of you are aware that Malakai (chaos knight found on SIL) doesn't fight in the dark, he just follows you and does nothing.I know lots of you are veterans at ADOM and probably know almost everything in it (well, almost), but this is something I found out recently and I wanted to share it.

Note: this is version 1.1.1.
ewolf 3
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 at 01:54 (GMT -5)

another note: when I say "found out recently" I don't mean that this is something someone told me, but rather something I found out in the game.
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5023 days, 19 hours, 27 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 at 05:43 (GMT -5)

There are a few monsters that don't fight in the dark. Shyssiryxius is another one IIRC.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4210 days, 22 hours, 43 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 at 10:01 (GMT -5)

Hmm, thanks for the tip, ewolf3. I've been trying the Iron Man challenge lately, so that may come in as a handy piece of information. There are quite a few monsters that don't fight back in the dark - the greater water dragon being the most notable. One thing about Malakai is that he is just a normal chaos knight - he's not an individual monster beyond having a name and carrying a certain artifact. It should also be noted though that when fighting creatures in the dark there is a chance of them berserking on low health, which will leave you open to attack.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: