Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / amanda

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5662 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2001 at 23:36 (GMT -5)

didn't you say somehting abt. joining the new RP thread when you were done w/ the other one? well the origional one seems to be going nowhere, and fast.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Amanda
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 at 09:41 (GMT -5)

No, I said I'd join when I finish the game. I don't want to play something that takes place after the game until I've beaten it.

And I'm going to try to revive the old RP thread once finals are over (or maybe after Christmas).

Just got back from an 8 AM final... Think I aced it, but I hate thinking this early in the morning. Me no think good when sleep deprived.

(HELP. I accidently told the forum to forget my password and now I have no idea how to log back on because I forgot what my password was. :-( How do I get my password?)
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

10 hours, 17 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2001 at 22:08 (GMT -5)

Well fortunately you had provided an e-mail adress in your profile so I have mailed your password to you Amanda (hope that was a real adress).

It helps to use a password you remember you know ;p

Guess I should sit down and figure out just how the mail component works so I can get a real "lost pasword recovery" feature up and running...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Amanda Sedai
Registered user

Last page view:

7923 days, 1 hour, 56 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2001 at 09:48 (GMT -5)

Thanks. :-)

-Amanda Sedai, a save-scumming newbie. (Hey, at least I saved that little girl's dog. Gimme some credit... ;-))

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: