Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / New ADOM Webpage

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5801 days, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 at 19:58 (GMT -5)

ok i've gotten rid of my silly adom diary that i used to write in a little... just slows down my adom playing really.

Instead i'm changing it to a site where i'll list all the possible race/class combinations and have details about the advantages/disadvantages with each. (well perhaps eventaully i might be able to fill them all)

I plan on making pages for each race, each class, and each race/class combination. And so i'm asking for your help (:. So far i've detailed the high elf page and no more.

I need information on races, classes and their combination. If any of you would be so kind as to post it here in a way so i can copy/paste it onto me page i would be incredibly grateful.

A list of information that i want for each page would be -

• advantages/disadvantages
  • food
  • experiance needed for levelling
  • charactor stats - le, st, to, ect.
  • how much hp/pp the class/race or char gets
  • how lucky the charator is (ie will (s)he stumble over good eq easily)
  • what types of eq (s)he would be likely to find. (priests are incredibly likely to find spellbooks)
  • a list of the skills for each class/race combination, or what skills a class or race would get.
  • spells - arcane/clerical, or not ganna learn spells at all really.
  • alignment - initial and the best.
  • ways of scumming (dwarf rangers - survival, sell seeds, sacrifice gold - crowning)
  • point out any extreme race/class combinations. (eg female troll barbarian requires more xp to level then any other, and male gnome farmer born cup requires the least. troll wizards are a tricky combination. hurthling farmers are food gurus... stuff like that)
  • possible crowning gifts - and thier use for that race/class.
  • sacrifice preference
  • myths (eg. necromancers are wasting mana by creating undead)
  • hidden traits (eg monks l13 kick through wall ability, hurthlings cursed ring)
  • anything else of importance (eg. starting eq, hurthling thiefs named bilbo, good for challange games, general difficulty of char, wether the charactor can make a first kill in holeinthewall)

I feel the guidebook is a really good webpage which is why i'm not bothering writing one of those. And i feel that this will not overlap that page.

Any help would be greately appreciated.

Oh and here's the url www.alphalink.com.au/~stones/

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5634 days, 7 hours, 42 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2001 at 23:43 (GMT -5)

under monks mention the fact that they cannot harm themselves by kicking walls/air.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5801 days, 8 hours, 29 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2001 at 04:14 (GMT -5)

Ok i filled in the Monk page, and while i was at it i did the Troll Barbarian page. high elf was already done

I also did the priest and troll pages.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: