Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Avatars in Hall of Fame

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Kirbot
Registered user
BattleHax0r of Devastation

Last page view:

5882 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 06, 2006 at 20:28 (GMT -5)

I've noticed that all of the avatars higher than 20th place, bar the one in first place, are all avatars of Balance, while all the onces lower than 20th place are avatars of Order. Is there something about being an avatar of Balance that yields a higher score than Order? This seems to be more than just coincidence.
Molach: "I like to have 200+ hp and over 5 good healin potions when I do [the fire] temple. AND some way of killing the Wyrm"

Morio: "Some way of killing the worm is recommended, yes :D"
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5442 days, 17 hours and 2 minutes ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 at 09:45 (GMT -5)

I would imagine balance gives more points, but I could be wrong. Also it could be the balance people pump their characters full of PoGA and all that stuff before they win.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4237 days, 1 minute and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 07, 2006 at 14:31 (GMT -5)

Intersting considering you'd expect Balance characters to have more corruptions. Possibly the fact that the Order ending is easier (due to less corruption requirements) it doesn't yield as many points. How do Chaos Gods compare?
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: