Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Drakelings

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5824 days, 3 hours, 46 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2001 at 07:48 (GMT -5)

I just tried taking Li-Han-Kay in arena, he slowed me down to 6 speed (ice spells), and i didn't even realise till i teleported my arse away. He was getting in about 25 attacks for my one move. (including casting healing spells)

I haven't seen it written anywhere about this problem with drakelings, i've heard about the fire temple (can someone explain what actually happens ?, is there increased speed in return for damage) and i heard about the ice level, but that doesn't matter 'cos there's no monsters on that level, and i've heard about nasty white dragon vaults.

Is there any other things like that i should avoid as a drakeling ?... This is the first time i've ever gotten anywhere serious with a drakeling and i don't really want to lose her, every step is the furthest i've gone with one. Drakelings seems a bit too exotic for me, like mindcrafters.

The reason i chose drakeling is because they get fairly good bonuses to st and to, while getting food pres + alertness. With a class that gives healing, concentration, and detect item status (lucky me) i got a really skilled up chappy here.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, December 24, 2001 at 22:32 (GMT -5)

Aww peed off i am.

Check out my Drakeling Bard names Sssiss flag when Jan puts it up. It's so sad :(.

Oh and i discovered another nasty area for drakelings, the dwarf graveyard with their frost bolts. Gotta watch out for those.

Also a very large note for bards and music users. Killer Bugs/Greater Claw Bugs can be tamed, and they can kill nearly anything. Especially other Killer bugs. First to attack wins. Only problem is they can't be tamed until they've seen you for some reason. So you've gotta take a few punches.

I cleared the entire bug temple with one killer bug. Trained it killing greater bugs, then it killed other killer bugs in one round easily. And it got very experianced. It never died, i had another one that got burned away at the top of the fire temple.

Adomer from Australia.

Portrait
Dougy
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, December 24, 2001 at 23:28 (GMT -5)

hahahaha i just started a new drakeling bard, and took it to bugville immediately. Tamed the claw bugs and they we're doing quite well killing the others. kindof amusing.

Adomer from Australia.

Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7771 days, 12 hours, 58 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 at 14:13 (GMT -5)

Darkeling also have problems on D:49
I've never won with a drakeling.The only one that got far died on D:50
If i play a drakeling spellcasters in tight situations I cast improved fireball.This really speeds them up.

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.
Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7892 days, 22 hours, 21 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2001 at 18:11 (GMT -5)

I once won with a drakeling elementalist. Nice combo and an interesting character overall. Kinda nervy coming down to D:50 with the extremely low speed though... But a few degrees later I was up and running again. :)

Locke Cole

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: