Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Animated trees vs locked doors

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Soirana unplugged
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 00:24 (GMT -5)

do they smash doors?

acoording to my recentexperience - no.
so after enclosing staircases with doors animated forest becomes one turn teleport area.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

4997 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 01:03 (GMT -5)

yeah, i've used that trick before. trees can sometimes be generated in the enclosed space though. what i usually do is enclose the little area between the corner of the room and the spot diagonally opposite the staircase, that way i have a little 2x3 (if memory serves) square in which to teleport to. that way if one square has a tree, i can still teleport next to it.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5416 days, 16 hours, 44 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 09:29 (GMT -5)

Then the annoying thing is the tree moved. I spent a long time trying to teleport into mystics because the stupid dwarf generated in there kept moving... Anyway, they can be generated in there and I think they can smash doors if they are mad.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

4997 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 at 10:54 (GMT -5)

all you have to do is keep trying, instead of working your way through the forest, to the door, open the door, kill the tree inside, go in, close the door and lock it again :P
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: