Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / crowning with stomafillia

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

flamnace
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 18:05 (GMT -5)

I always thought gold was the way to get crowned. I seem to have missed the stomafillia saccing. How much does it take for crownings with stoma. And yes, I'm a newbie to all the advanced techniques.
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5439 days, 10 hours, 52 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 18:39 (GMT -5)

It really depends on b/u/c status. I usually do 70+ blessed and 50 or so uncursed, but it might not work that way. Most people prefer to use gold to train with garth. If you want to stoma farm herbalism is a real bonus. Andy Williams guidebook has a nice page on it, but you mainly want to have a
""
""
pattern, and just pick the stomafilla line (alternate between the two ones) for awhile. Usually takes me a few game days while waiting for herb bushes to grow back.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4143 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 at 23:09 (GMT -5)

1 blessed stomafilia is sort of 1000gp in means of saccing. i would say 500 for uncursed.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5046 days, 14 hours, 35 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 at 04:58 (GMT -5)

I think it all depends on the resources available to you at the time. After all, if your character can actually cultivate herbs then you can go down the herb root. If your lucky enough to encounter a lot of baby dragons/normal dragons before you get crowned then its easier to use gold because you will have so much of it its untrue.

------

Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 18 hours, 34 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 08:26 (GMT -5)

Blessed stoma is three times as effective as uncursed since it has three times the satiation value.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4143 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2006 at 09:47 (GMT -5)

as i remember satiation value of uncursed one it heavily depends on your satian status before eating it.
or i am messed again?

edit: my evaluation in gold pieces comes from saccing experience. it's sort of limited, so it might be wrong.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 18 hours, 34 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 01, 2006 at 13:40 (GMT -5)

You're confusing stomafillia with stomacemptia. Stomacemptia will drain your satiation to the next lower value if blessed: Satiated -> normal, normal -> Hungry for instance.

Cursed stomafillia gives 1000, uncursed 2000, blessed 6000, unless my edition of the guidebook is cursed and gives out wrong information on purpose.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: