Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Animated Trees + large dog...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Noob
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 at 15:43 (GMT -5)

Hey , has this happened to anyone before:You try to give an animated tree a gold piece and it displays:The gold piece dissapears in a small hole in the ground. This happened to me today...I guess it's kinda like the tree's roots are absorbing the cash.... and my second question...
I made a high elven farmer and in PC, my large dog , Fang, became hostile due to a fireball trap.I then tried to give him a bone, and it he said,"Do you know who I am, mortal?
Isn't that what Andor Drakon says when you try to give him something.....funny how my dog was Andor Drakon(not really.....) ;-) I guess this would be a bug....
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4237 days, 9 hours, 56 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 03, 2006 at 19:00 (GMT -5)

That's one bloody amazing bug :)
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
QuantumBeep
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 at 23:03 (GMT -5)

Or one hell of a dog...
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5761 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 04:35 (GMT -5)

It was pretty funny, I should make that my sig:D
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: