Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / tomb of the high kings

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

4997 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 09:23 (GMT -5)

what is this strange 'ZAP' i hear every time i enter the deepest level for the first time?
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Covenant
Registered user
The Unbeliever

Last page view:

5433 days, 3 hours, 23 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 09:25 (GMT -5)

Someone stepping on a Light trap, isn't it?
Knowledge is chimera, for beyond it ever lies other knowledge, and the incompleteness of what is known renders the knowing false.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 09:53 (GMT -5)

yeah. except that on this level it's just me and the skeletal king. and as far as i know, he cant move at all in that little room of his. i havent gone out and looked for that trap since i assume that once someone steps on it, it'll appear as a yellow caret (ie: it'll be visible).
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4211 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 10:13 (GMT -5)

Therer's a stun trap on the door (which, I should point out, is extremely nasty if you hit it yourself and then walk into the pirahnas). Often the skeletal king will try to open the door and get stunned himself, producing the ZAP sound.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 at 21:03 (GMT -5)

ahhh, that makes sense now.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: