Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / First Ultra Win

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4763 days, 19 hours, 14 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 at 03:37 (GMT -5)

Last night I finally completed an Ultra.
Played safe, and went for Avatar of Order.
Character was my favourite, Dark Elf Wizard. These guys are unstoppable once they get past level 10, only stupid mistakes can kill them if played correctly.
The only time I was ever in any trouble was with a Doppleganger king, took me down to 1hp when I wanst concentrating, then he missed me twice, and I managed to teleport away.
This guy showed me the value of SLB. They kept my corruption so low, that I still had 7 SOCR left after completion.
The key to whole game for me was Acid Ball, it wipes everyting out, including Andor.
Best part of the game was Nuran Vaag, discovered that if you create a door in the coridor, he will stay the other side of it, while you acid ball him into oblivion.

Well now that I've completed an ultra, its time to change characters. Currently have a Beastfighter at level 10, dont expect to do very well with this one, but have to learn to use fighters again.
Kkaos
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 08, 2006 at 21:10 (GMT -5)

Congrats. Now do an ultimate chaos god ending with a hurthling farmer :p

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: