Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / traps on stairs?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5020 days, 3 hours, 58 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 01:01 (GMT -5)

i was scumming ID:8, ID:9 and got a firetrap when i left ID:9, as soon as i got to ID:8. i literally came upstairs then got "These caverns seem to be endless. There is a stair leading downwards here. You are engulfed by roaring flames!", was that a trap or a fire vortex that i didnt even get a chance to see? :-/
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 01:03 (GMT -5)

nvm , it couldnt have been a firetrap, i created one diagonally left-down from it and it was teleportation. must've been a fire vortex...
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3750 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 01:59 (GMT -5)

A vortex, or a trap triggered by a monster. A trap and stairs can't be on the same spot.
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, December 22, 2006 at 02:56 (GMT -5)

it couldnt have been a trap or the message would've showed a monster dying, so it was a vortex.

this character just died to a dragon turtle. i tend to do that a lot, die to rare but tough monsters that i underestimate. last time it was a werewolf king...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: