Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Stories / The Return of the Forum(OOC)

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 13 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5470 days, 11 hours, 7 minutes and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 10:53 (GMT -5)

whoever gets there first I suppose.

EDIT: instead of "in the name of Dwarftown" could you put "in the name of the Mithril Book"

The Mithril Book is Thurgin's order of paladins.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/29/2007 at 14:45 (GMT -5) by F50]
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 08:15 (GMT -5)

won't be around for a while.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
Cat Lord Lord
Registered user
Not really

Last page view:

5439 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 07, 2007 at 14:31 (GMT -5)

Where is everyone? I'm here, just hesistant to post, as I just can't think of much to write. I'll try to put something up tomorrow.
Homework is not meant for home! It's a sick verbal coincidence!
-My brother

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/7/2007 at 14:35 (GMT -5) by Cat Lord Lord]
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, May 02, 2007 at 14:28 (GMT -5)

I either wrote a really, really confusing part or everybody else is gone (which I know to be false, at least of Darren). What happened to story revival? And what has Ramirez been doing since Dwarftown?

-Maelstrom
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5821 days, 15 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 at 12:28 (GMT -5)

D'no... is anyone here NOW?
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5758 days, 9 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 at 18:48 (GMT -5)

umm....i believe our story died.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3593 days, 22 hours, 4 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, September 21, 2007 at 20:48 (GMT -5)

Start a new one.
For the Horde!
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5821 days, 15 hours, 59 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 03:36 (GMT -5)

Nah, we should revive this one if at all. If we keep starting new stories they would all stop where this one died.

(edit: minor typo)
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/23/2007 at 11:18 (GMT -5) by Battle bunny]
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5758 days, 9 hours and 37 minutes ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 19:00 (GMT -5)

well said battle bunny. but I believe that peanut god has been gone completely for months and months, as has Darren maybe...or maybe they have just not posted like I did for a very long time in other forums. If we find another original member of the group battle bunny, I am willing to revive it with you and the other guy. I'll have to read over the story again to get the gist, but I feel that we can finish it without rushing through it.
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2007 at 10:49 (GMT -5)

Well, I can get back into the story whenever. I've been taking a break from ADOM because a different kind of roguelike, Transcendence, has caught my fancy. You can read about it on wikipedia.

We three could probably do it. Another person would be nice but we could. I'll be checking here every other week or so from now until a couple months down the road (if the story doesn't start). As for right now, I just decided to drop by.

-Maelstrom
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 at 20:23 (GMT -5)

Darren has posted recently therefore:

Call to revive the story!!!

-Maelstrom
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4144 days, 58 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 23, 2007 at 16:23 (GMT -5)

isn't it time to make a nice ending instead?
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 19 hours, 41 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 06:45 (GMT -5)

Didn't know anyone else was reading it, Soirana.

As for carrying it on... well, I don't really have it in me I don't think. Was happy with what I've written and don't feel like pushing it any further. Wouldn't have the time these days anyway...
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 14:46 (GMT -5)

if you wish to make a nice ending, then do so. The story can always get revived as a sequel (though I doubt it will).

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/24/2007 at 14:47 (GMT -5) by F50]
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 15:53 (GMT -5)

A nice ending that doesn't involve us all dying? Hard to imagine how that could come about...
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 16:33 (GMT -5)

Alhacrast appears on the way to terrinyo after the snake from beyond has been slain. A fight with Alhacrast ensues, some other plot advancing thing happens, Alhacrast sort of wins (but not completely), and we are driven into the mountains away from this part of the Drakalor Chain until further notice.

How about that? Leaves enough ends open, but closes current progress.

EDIT: the army of light or whatever that was could appear instead...

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 11/24/2007 at 16:34 (GMT -5) by F50]
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 18:03 (GMT -5)

Hmm... Will think about it, and try to type something up if I find time.
Portrait
PeanutGod
Registered user
Lord of Misery

Last page view:

5046 days, 16 hours, 25 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 17:00 (GMT -5)

Hey guys! I am around now. Sorry, had a dodgy few months etc. I can;t really remember what was going on to be honest, but I'm willing to chip in if we want to work something out. If not, I'm thinking of starting a new thread, possibly ADOM related, possibly, not. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Ladies and Gentleman, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice.

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 21:45 (GMT -5)

If and when Darren (or myself, or someone else; anyone who can find time) writes a conclusion to the current (almost dead) story, we can always write a sequel in which we make an attempt at getting the story to a full and complete resolution with the stopping of the incursion of chaos

-Maelstrom
Go to page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: