Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Beastfighter vs. Andor Drakon

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4149 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 10:12 (GMT -5)

can't you just blast him away with bosted willpower+blessed wand of fireballs/offensive alchemy.

casting spells via wands/scrolls/crystals doesn;t strengthen him and i don't reacal him being resistant to any elemantal attacks.

why you are insisting on bashing/shooting him?
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4239 days, 6 hours, 6 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 10:26 (GMT -5)

He's already stated clearly he's trying to roleplay a proper beastfighter. Still, the likes of crystals of fire are very useful for dealing with any purple j's old Andy summons.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4149 days, 11 hours, 23 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 at 10:40 (GMT -5)

my bad, i just read my own post:)

i meant bash him to critical and then use wand of fireballs. or wand is somehow less proper for beastfighter then bow and arrows?
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Mankeli
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2007 at 03:38 (GMT -5)

...And a purple j he became! That chaos plane sure is corrupting. I got a few SoCRs still in my inventory but I doubt they would have helped.

Lost my chance when I was trying to kill that emperor moloch. Had to use corruption removal there. And didn't beat him anyways. He would have been easy with my wands of paralyzation if I only haven't had the absorb mana thing. I could get trough his armor only by critical hits.

The earth temple was a problem too because rooms of greater molochs and mimics were generated. I was forced to spend a waaaay more time in that level than is healthy.

I was still in shock anyways because I had just lost my amazingly promising dwarven paladin to an unwanted and premature crowning. I really don't think I will go for the regular ending.

Andor himself was not diffult in terms of him doing much damage or such. And the stat draining wasn't too impressive neither. I could have taken him down (or at least close to death and then switching in to alternative way of fighting besides unarmed) easily. Especially since I wished for speed when entering the c plane. Greater healing potions were plenty.

I think I'll go with a dwarven bard next. At level one with nice skills, 7lbs, glockenspiel...sounds promising
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: