Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Companions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5762 days, 13 hours, 14 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 01, 2007 at 18:36 (GMT -5)

Are companions really worth it? For necros, I find quicklings nice, but for Bards I never find anything good that's not a killer bug or dragon turtle. Also,do slaves gain exp like companions, because whenever I level up, my slave adjusts to my power...does this mean you can't get uber level 100 slaves from the SMC when you hit level 50? I always thought that slaves could reach level 110....oh, and which is better, lich or skeletal warrior?I personally have liked the skele warr since healing with bones is easier...just wonderin:D
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5825 days, 19 hours, 36 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 03, 2007 at 03:41 (GMT -5)

The skeletal warrior is so easy to heal, it's just worth it. And if a lich is hit by fire, there goes your 8 mana points. I prefer skel-warriors.
But since bards and necros were made for companions/slaves, use them. Later you can stop using them when you need/want to. Remember, slaves never betray a Necromancer, and companions never betray a Bard just because they want to.
Also, companion advice. If you want an easy companion, get a glockenspiel and tame a giant boar. It tosses weaker enemies aside like rags. A match for even stronger undead in the CoC graveyard/etc.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help