Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / precrown gifts

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Mozzy Tunes
Registered user

Last page view:

5751 days, 14 hours, 40 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 13:36 (GMT -5)

skullcrusher's fame is leftover from one of the gamma versions when it was more powerful. i think it was toned down in 1.1.1. it's still good but it's just the fact that you're swinging a club that's kinda lame IMO.

100-120 blessed stoma has always been enough for a precrowning for me. you might even get away with 80-90. 250 should get you two precrownings.

but like that one dude said, it's not worth the time farming unless there's 2 or 3 stable stoma patters.

has anyone ever gotten vanquisher for precrowning?
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4061 days and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 15:47 (GMT -5)

I have indeed meleed orb guardians with melee characters - even Nuurag-Vaarn. (I've fought him without confusion resistance or Cheap Little Tricks and lived, though the stat drains weren't funny) I don't see what's so puzzling about it, unless you suggest that you should use slaying ammo over melee against anything that's even slightly dangerous - which is correct, of course, in the same sense as anyone should play a wizard because they're the best class, and that using anything but a spear is idiocy.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: