Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Druid quest reward question

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

5597 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 14:22 (GMT -5)

I'm currently playing druids, and I've just finished the Keethrax quest on one of them. I'm already chaotic (C- actually) from all the non-hostile ants and blink dogs I've hunted for intrinsics. Now, when I talked to Guth'Alak for my reward, he gave me a rusty gray amulet, a topaz ring, and bracers of toughness. I didn't get any choice of knowledge or power. The guidebook says that druids get "extra" reward, but not a different reward. Frankly, I'd rather have the spellbook of nether bolt.

So, why did I miss my choice between "k" and "p"? Because I'm a druid, or because I'm chaotic?

(I already forgot that Guth'Alak doesn't give PoCC's to chaotics... oops...)
The following is a real Adom message:

The homunculus hits you. You suddenly fall asleep! Do you want to continue to read the spellbook of Calm Monster? [y/N]

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/12/2007 at 14:22 (GMT -5) by Some guy]
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4144 days, 3 hours, 49 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 14:32 (GMT -5)

iirc, you haven't missed a thing. that stuff should be : amulet of balance, ring of minor elememntal mastery. wouldn't call that extra either.

i haven't played druids for ages so might be wrong.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

5597 days, 21 hours, 4 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 15:26 (GMT -5)

Yup, it turns out that the ring is minor elemental mastery, and I have a wand of cold from elsewhere, so I'm not in bad shape. Still, it's strange that I don't get the other quest rewards.

So much absurd stuff is happening to this character. For example: you haven't lived until you've fought a tension room of giant slugs. Also, I found a girdle of strength +4, which must be extremely rare. I was disappointed when it was distroyed, but then I found another one!
The following is a real Adom message:

The homunculus hits you. You suddenly fall asleep! Do you want to continue to read the spellbook of Calm Monster? [y/N]
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 22 hours, 32 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 at 17:52 (GMT -5)

You found two girldes of strength +4? That's just insane... If you have the music skill and you need animals corpses then just tame some and get them to kill each other whilst you reap the rewards.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: