Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Classes

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5448 days, 11 hours, 58 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 14:00 (GMT -5)

Ok, I have hitherto played a Dwarvish Paladin. I am thinking of another class to try. I play paladins as mostly mele characters so I am looking for a fighter class that starts with healing or herbalism (both doesn't matter) and preferably not barbarian or beastfighter (but I might consider barbarians despite the fact that I will have to completely abandon spellcasting). The main gripe with barbarians is that I am not comfortable going without armor. I am considering the farmer class but they start kind of weak (unless I got lucky and found an eternium halberd :D) and the only thing keeping me alive is the drakeling acid spit. Other classes worth trying?
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5448 days, 11 hours, 58 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 at 18:35 (GMT -5)

I have no idea how this thread got duplicated
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: