Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Combos

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 3 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5763 days, 18 hours, 23 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 04:06 (GMT -5)

Well, considering I think that my 3rd win will be with a drakeling healer, that will make 3 classes completed on my list:Necromancer, Bard, Healer
And 3 races:Dark Elf, Human, Drakeling
So now the question is for which combo to try next? I have it down to the following combos:
Trollish Wizard(Lawf'okong will be avenged!!!!)
Gnomish Mindcrafter
Hurthling Monk
Orcish Barbarian(I never have much success with orcs, dunno why)
High Elven Archer
Gray Elven Druid
Dwarven Priest

Which of these should I try next?I'm inclined to try the gnomish mindcrafter, but I may save it for later considering for what I'm going to try to do as many of you know with a mindcrafter, will be very tedious and hard. I'd like to make an archer, I just always run out of ammo though.
Trollish Wizard:Need I say more?
Gray Elven Druid: I SUCK with gray elves, they are as flimsy as tissues!
Orcish Barbarian:I like the fact that they don't consume 2x as much food like trolls, but still are strong, but I don't like the slow level ups still.
Hurthling Monk:Thrown rocks+slings, though I'm not comfortable without using a weapon, and I roleplay, so fists it is.

Though in the past I've been told that my combos are sucky, so I won't be surprised if these combo's are sucky too:D

"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4149 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 07:02 (GMT -5)

depends on that you like and playing style.
i'd sugest hurtling barbarians.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

5603 days, 3 hours and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:00 (GMT -5)

Every combo is a good combo. It just depends on how much of a challenge you want. Judging by your wins of necromancer and bard, I see that you have a penchant for the difficult.

If you have ammo problems with archers, use melee on most monsters and only reveal your missile skills on tougher opponents. At level 18 I believe, you can make huge amounts of arrows from logs. A human archer is one of the easiest games I've ever played. The ACW took one shot, Keriax took 2 or 3, and the entire population of the bug temple was nailed to the walls.

Here's another option to preserve ammo; you might think it's ridiculous, but it works. As your shield skill increases, your missile hit and damage with them also increases. The same works in reverse - throwing shields trains your shield skill. Put a stack of 50-stone small shield together, and you'll never run out because thrown shields never break. I think scurgari should also be immune to breaking; currently, I never use them.

Why do people like trollish wizards? A wizard of any race can survive the early game, and after that, trolls face huge disadvantages: Puny lifespan, extremely slow leveling, a racial penalty to spell-learning, plus other inconveniences like the extra food intake and shopkeeper racism. I have made a trollish chaos god to try something different, but I'm not eager to ever use one again.
The following is a real Adom message:

The homunculus hits you. You suddenly fall asleep! Do you want to continue to read the spellbook of Calm Monster? [y/N]
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5141 days, 10 hours, 22 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:23 (GMT -5)

You need to try a melee-oriented class. And we think you should give a hurthling a chance. So there.

Hurthling ranger
Hurthling barbarian
Hurthling beastfighter
Hurthling monk (but then monks are spell-oriented)
or mabye the challenge: Hurthling fighter!
Yeah go get em.
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:44 (GMT -5)

I wouldn't say that monks are spell-oriented, but are good at using magic for backup like archers and weaponsmiths. Monks are one of only two classes with an instakill melee ability.

Speaking of weaponsmiths, here's a combination you should try: gnomish/hurthling weaponsmith. I've played a gnomish weaponsmith, and I chose a gnome for gemology (since I'd be mining anyway). What makes these characters special? Here's the trick:

It's impossible to start the game burdened (without money talents or heir), and weaponsmiths start with an anvil and other weighty equipment, so you're guaranteed a strength attribute of 17-19. Now, open up the guidebook and find the list of the stat-changing questions you can answer when generating a character. Generate your character, and choose answers that *lower* strength and raise other useful attributes. You could also make female characters, as this gives you +1 Dx instead of a wasted +1 St. Even after answering questions this way, you'll still get 17+ St. Very good starting attributes are possible.

The homunculus hits you. You suddenly fall asleep! Do you want to continue to read the spellbook of Calm Monster? [y/N]
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 10:46 (GMT -5)

i might beboring, but i'll aska gain:
is there any evidence of racial penalty to spell-learning?

p.s. hurtling rangers are good. hurtling assassins are also sweet.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Jambardo
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 11:50 (GMT -5)

Hurthling Monk is nice and intresting combo in my opinion, just beginning can be a little hard maybe.
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 13:19 (GMT -5)

I saw the algorithm for spell learning some time ago, dug out of the exe. It's very complex, like all of Adom's calculations. It involves at least two separate processes, which decide (1) the chance of successfully learning the spell, and (2) how many points of learning you get. I of course don't remember all the details, but I do remember that barbarians, mindcrafters and trolls are all significantly disadvantaged in calculation (1). Wizards and Book-born characters get bonuses to (1), though, so that may overcome trollish ADD. I still don't like trolls.

If you find the algorithm and prove me wrong, let me know so I don't spread misinformation in the future. I probably found it in these forums, maybe I'll root around.

nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 17:52 (GMT -5)

Hmm, I never knew that necromancers and bards were considered hard combos. Before I even started the small wish engines for them, they were destroying everything, because this is how I typically play when I start to get a good char going:before day 70, explore as many areas as possible, smith and mine as much as possible, and before and get as deep as possible. After day 70, my char should be ready to go for a dive into CoC for orbs, then come out for final preparations.

The reason why I like trollish wizards is this:They are extremely easy to get through early game, give them sword of nonnak(which is now officially my fav weapon:D), and they're fine. Heck, you don't even need spells for them, merely a backup.

Why does everyone like hurthlings?!?!? In my opinion, they have only these advantages:
cooking and food preservation
archery
fast level up
skill in rocks

But with their skill in rocks, I usually feel almost forced to use rocks, since my roleplaying side is strong.I'll probably try the archer next, high elven to get high elves off the race list, I still have to go for an ULE.If I don't get sun's messenger though, I'll be upset:(
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 at 21:13 (GMT -5)

if you are using spells as backup trollish mincrafter is a lot better choice.

needs about half troll wizard's exp. doesn't need books with or without penalties to reading. doesn't have increased need weapon marks. i'd call weapon of choice of purifier.

among mentioned things for small race:
discount for rift travel
discount in slings
low strength is usually compensated with reasonable strength/dexterity.strenth is very easy to fix
no bad prices in shops
other stuff--i have quite afun with hutling having both light corruptions (weighting 1pound)and wearing moloch armour.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 05:36 (GMT -5)

Well, one rut that I'm in is that I constantly seem to not get an artifact weapon early in the game, so I almost always use Sword of Nonnak. If I do use hurthlings, it will be slings or bows, because I need to have slaying capabilities. How about Hurthling Paladin?I do need a ULE, would that be a good combo?

I'm gonna start using some melee oriented classes though, because here's the thing:
If I'm a spellcaster by class, I typically become overcautious and never use my spells
If I'm an archer, I typically never use my missiles, and die when I should use them
If I'm a melee char, I miss magic and try to compensate with missiles, but don't find enough

But my main dilemma with most chars is getting past early game, once I complete graveyard(and get sword of nonnak:D) I'm pretty good for rest of game.
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5475 days, 19 hours, 53 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 08:05 (GMT -5)

I always end up with 60-100 regular arrows as a non-archer char. Gnomish elementalists are a good choice if you are worried about running out of spells. My current level 10 gnome (my dwarvish barbarian died to a crash and he had never backed up :( and I really wanted to try a race other than the hardy Dwarves) has +11 effectivity on burning hands and 300+ castings of it, getting more every level. That is a nice cheap spell. The only problem I have is that I am woried about losing this char to a rogue magic missile or lightning bolt.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4239 days, 4 hours, 28 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 08:43 (GMT -5)

I can't believe you're asking why hurthlings are so good, and then listing all the great things about them. Archery is an amazing skill, giving huge bonuses and opening up some brilliant talents. Arrows are really easy to get - just scum barbarians in the wilderness for them. An archer with well-trained bows, 100 Archery, and all the good missile talents will utterly destroy any opposition with ease (and incredibly quickly if you get the Lightning Shot talent)
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 10:10 (GMT -5)

So hurthling paladin it is I guess. So now I need to have a gameplan for an ULE.So suggestions are welcome, among weapon choices, and other things.
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 07:24 (GMT -5)

Well, over half of my 30 hurthling paladins have been suicided, for getting HORRIBLE artifacts on BOTH precrowns...if I'm going to do an ULE, I want some good artifacts to help me do it. Here are the only artifacts I've gotten out of 39 precrowns:
Black Tome several times
Thunderstroke several times
emerald dagger 2x
bracers of war 1x
preserver 1x
That one staff -8x

So as you can see, I'm not getting very good artifacts on precrowns. Now some of you may be saying,"So, if you're going for an ULE, you can just give those to ratling."

Well, my response is this: there are several artifacts guarranteed in the game just begging to be fed to the ratling:phial of caladriel, black torc, big punch,sword of nonnak if I get good precrown,ring of the high kings,(when I went for first chaos god, I dove through CoC in one shot)
ankh, and dwarven rune axe. So as you can see, I really have no need for extra artifacts. But the ONE FREAKIN' char that got 2 decent precrowns, he got bracers of war and hammerhead(I love hammerhead, so classes without mining can mine infinitely), and whaddya know? that char died in the level before d-town, to a freaking GORGON!!!!Gaghh!!!!

This is getting really frustrating...I highly doubt that I will be able to beat game without some good artifacts, my drakish healer that just won, he had several artifacts, very good ones too, and he still struggled on D:50.If one of my future hurthling paladins makes it to D:50, I'm not going to go against drakon unless I am absolutely confident that I can kill him, because there is no way I'm losing an awesome char because of overconfidence. Strategies are still welcome, but current strategy is:
Immediately go to SMC, to generate, and if I have to kill a common monster, just quit right away.
Go to Terinyo, buy food, and get quests
Go to holeinthewall, and kill a cutpurse(not extremely common, but not very rare, so I can get courage and do Filk quest)
Go to druid dungeon, hopefully find an altar in first 2 levels, usually level 5 by 2nd dungeon level.
Go and buy more food, kill kranach and group by using my talents(quick and very quick) wisely, cowardice extra speed is helpful, since I usually don't have a better sword and shield by this point.
Sell crap, then get food and get get 1st precrown by monster saccing, then go to druid if good first precrown, if not, go to puppy cave, kill ants and lesser vault on PC:6 for exp, then go get second precrown and kill druid.
Go to CoC, typically most chars don't make it here.
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 11:33 (GMT -5)

>emerald dagger 2x
>bracers of war 1x
>preserver 1x

i'd be happy to see them in one of my precrowns.

That one staff -8x
if it early enough i probably opt to going for quaterstaves. and it (staff of archmage i suppose) combined with high willpower allows write a lot of scrolls of education even than your natural mana is one point.

Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 12:03 (GMT -5)

When playing hurthlings, check Barnabus' shop for rocks. I find that he usually stocks some. I wouldn't train thrown rocks up any further, but you can use them to kill tough monsters very early on. For example, rocks can easily get you a mugger first kill (which is almost as good as killing a child first, ha ha).

Do NOT suicide because you get bad precrowns. Good artifacts will almost always turn up later in the game, and even getting good artifacts early on does not guarantee success - take your petrified paladin as an example. I can understand your mindset; I've fallen into habits of requiring everything to go perfectly. When I played hurthling bards, I would be upset if anything fell from perfection. I wanted four talents for heir and treasure hunter, high attributes, and great skills. I had to find rocks in Barnabus' shop. I had to get the waterproof blanket, kill Kranach AND save the puppy - it's extremely hard to manage all that. The list could go on; my point is that this is a bad habit that must be broken. When something bad happens, take it in stride; if you're alive you're a potential winner. Finally I got over this and made a hurthling bard UCG - again, I don't roleplay.

And of course, don't play Adom if you're at all upset. My very first legitimate win was a dwarven paladin, and he found a threaten room of ghost kings in a deep cavernous level. I got instantly aged by 200 years and I was terrified. I didn't play him again for quite some time, but when I came back I was ready to tackle the challenge. I successfully killed the rest of the ghosts and finished the game. Also, a drakeling monk character of mine once underestimated the amount of gold it would take to convert an altar, and lost all of his excellent late game equipment - including his smithed items and only pair of SLB's. It took about a week's hiatus to recover from this shock, but I came back when I was ready, found some half-decent armor and kept fighting. In the end, this was one of my most fun and powerful characters; after closing the gate, he cleared two greater undead vaults with hardly any magic. (And my failed true-berserker didn't get a precrown or the RotMC - that didn't stop me from dying with dignity.)

Keep fighting!

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 12:34 (GMT -5)

One of the characters that got quite far didn't get any precrowning gift at all. Rolf's companion got him through.

Don't underestimate the power of some of the artifacts in your to give away list:

Rolf's companion: (+3, 3d6+6) [+4, +4] {To+6}: better than a regular eternium battle axe, +3 To nice too. Get it soon after dwarftown and you have a weapon which you can take to the end of the game if you aren't insistant on having a pwning weapon like Executor. This is a lot better than justifier and if you don't care about the +5 to Wi, better than sword of Nonnak.

Ankh: After wearing the Ankh and two blessed rings of luck many players refuse to wear anything else. This is no artifact to scoff at.

Big Punch: Big damage but heavy. If you can take the weight it deals significantly more damage than Rolf's Companion. Basher talent goes well with this.

Sword of Nonnak. {Wi + 5} +Deth otherwise ratling fodder.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 14:26 (GMT -5)

Current total hurthling paladin death toll:
67 deaths of natural causes in game
7 deaths of suicide due to extreme annoyance

I'll try to use your tips guys, thanks for the help so far. Surprisingly, everyone of my paladins has killed kranach and gang in under 9 days, except for one, who died against them when he refused to pray for help, which could've saved him.The main thing about Ultra's that I'm seeing is that you're crowning gift is practically useless if you don't do the chaotic quests early on, since the TotRR is pretty much awesome. So I have a question:is there a guarranteed scroll of danger in library?F50, since you had a paladin recently, do you know if there was a scroll of danger there? Cause if I can avoid gremlin scumming, dipping scrolls in potions of exchange, etc, than I'll be much happier. Ideally, (though from what I've seen in HoF this isn't common)I'll be able to get 6 artifacts, and complete crone's quest, before I go for ToEF, around level 25. I may start making the raven starsign my ideal birthsign, since that will guarrantee me a good weapon, which will also prepare me for TotRR. I have used rocks so that I can use them until I find a short bow, but I usually use them around levels 1-5, after Kranach, I have maybe even a long bow if I'm lucky. Does the basher talent help with heavy weapons?
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 14:36 (GMT -5)

Raven would be a very good thing, yes. As I understand it all rift scrolls are random, you will get about 20-30 scrolls. I don't remember the rift that well. Six artifacts that I would choose for ratling:

1:phial of caladriel
2:black torc,
3:big punch, (as a hurthling you will hardly be able to lift it)
4:sword of nonnak
5:Crown of science
6:Rolf's Companion(if you got a good precrown weapon)/bad (Pre-)Crown gift.

I doubt you will get through an Ultra without gremlin scumming. Good luck though.

-Maelstrom
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 15:09 (GMT -5)

iirc, general opinion is rolf companion is not worth to generate. chance of 4 SoCR is considered to be awesome. especially for ultra.

i'd fed moon sickle, possibly after stacking some potions of raw chaos.

and if i draw good intrinsincs from pools - death resist+see invisble-- ancient mummy wrapping might go down too.

as far as scrolls of danger goes restocking scroll shop or casino is fastest way. in my efforts to get this i decided it is better to be low on luck - ankh off, posibbly ring of doom on. in such case you get more malignant scrolls like amnesia, monster agravation and danger.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 17:39 (GMT -5)

Strength really isn't a problem for my hurthling paladins, surprisingly. It's their toughnes,which I never get the chance to raise at the graveyards. I've gotten one of them to get a strength of 22, and I started with 10. I always walk around Strained!, since my speed and dv are fine with shields+quick talents, since dex suffers from heavy strength training. The main problem now is that no altars are being generated in east side of world, and my paladins aren't doing enough damage even at level 10 to kill giant ant warriors, since I've had the worst luck, I haven't found ANY greater metal items, only iron items:(
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 18:52 (GMT -5)

To, Wi, and Dx will go to 25 with herbs (I know you know but...). No higher-metal weapons? Then get an artifact :P. Actually I usually don't take advantage of higher-metal weapons as a usually have an artifact weapon pretty early on (either as precrown or Rolf's axe or Big Punch if I have trouble getting teleport control)

-Maelstrom
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 20:52 (GMT -5)

So, your crowning gift is useless if you already have the TotRR? For paladins, that's probably correct. However, why is this a problem? If you've made it to the late game, and you're well equipped, it's a good sign if your crowning gift will just collect dust; you're already in good shape.

I've had a ULE that could have been crowned lawful at level 18, which is the bare minimum - unless you wish for a boar skull. All you really need is an AoLS and scroll of danger, and the rest is easy. Get used to the idea of gremlin scumming. It's very useful, and I find it enjoyable. 3000 gremlins are more likely than not to give you at least one of these items and a wish (if you scum in the graveyard like I do).

Six artifacts I feed to the ratling:
1: Black torc
2: Phial of Caladriel
3: ancient scythe
4: Big punch
5+6: Randomly generated artifacts I don't need. Or, I may generate Rolf's Companion just as ratling food, or sword of Nonnak, mummy wrapping, or the Crown of Science. I prefer to keep these last three artifacts on hand, and I almost never need to part with them.

You're better off dipping rings in potions of exchange than scrolls, if you want scrolls of danger.

Sometimes my only useful altar is in Dwarftown. You can function without more.

Guess how my true-berserking wizard killed giant ants? With his quarterstaff. Never underestimate the power of berserk!

Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 21:00 (GMT -5)

some guy: you have any means of gcrowd control with gremlins in graveyard?
becouse it usually gets ugly look. nothing i couldn't deal with, but very not mine taste.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 04:58 (GMT -5)

I find scrolls of danger are always generated during the normal course of the game, and AoLS can always be gotten from DarkForge pools. I've never had any need or desire to gremlin scum - I've no idea how you could consider necessary or enjoyable.

If you want higher-metal equipment Noob, then Unremarkable Dungeon is your friend. You will also find yourself rich pretty quickly, since shops will give you great prices even for iron junk. With hurthlings there's no need to do the Kranach quest because Barnabas will always give you good deals on crude spears, leather armours etc.

Finding altars can be a bitch though - sometimes I have to leave off precrowns till CoC. Precrowns aren't necessary though - they can make the early game a little easier if you get lucky, but in the end it won't make much difference. Using your normal equipment wisely is far more important.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Some guy
Registered user
I'm baaaack.

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 09:38 (GMT -5)

I scum gremlins in the top level of the dwarven graveyard, and I make the two water traps outside the northeast corner of the building in the middle. I then pickpocket and kill them from inside the building. The right half of the level tends to fill up with gremlins but it seems that the left side never does. So, I teleport out. I generally have a source of teleportation and control by then.

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:10 (GMT -5)

How is an AoLS availiable in Darkforge? I almost never get a wish from those pools, even with the ankh, a blessed ring of luck, intrisic fate smiles and lucky, and constant replacing/removal of the luck and fate smiles intrisics. Gremlin-scumming is much more reliable, especially if you don't have a ring of teleport control to counteract the nasty (nasty nasty) teleportitis without control (TWC) disease.

-Maelstrom
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 14:07 (GMT -5)

I've always gotten the requisite wish in DarkForge, and I don't bother with ankh or anything like that. Of course you have to make sure you get rid of dooming if you pick it up (I do presume you've been doing that). Blink dog corpses in a nearby shop are usually handy, but otherwise a ring of teleport control is normally in hand by then. If I lose teleport control then I instantly go hunt down blink dogs in PC5.

Personally I've always found gremlin scumming cheap and nasty, so I don't want to try it. Besides, it seems like an awful lot of effort to go to the trouble of setting up. Scumming pools seems... fairer in a way - there are significant risks to it, and overall you don't benefit in extra ways (when gremlin scumming you're bound to find lots of extra potions of stat, SoCR, etc). Just the way I like to play of course - everyone has their own opinions on what is too scummy to use and what's not.
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 15:16 (GMT -5)

You benefit in lots of extra ways with pools, more so than gremlins I would think. I usually don't find more than five stat potions while gremlin-scumming (including PoGA). Most of what you get is ordinary stuff. Though potions of water are a real bonus.

-Maelstrom
Go to page 1 2 3

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: