Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Sorry to offend you...umm, run

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5448 days, 7 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 14:27 (GMT -5)

Girnom, the gnomish elementalist casted burning hands (his signature spell at effectivity:20) in the animated forest to get rid of a gargoyle. oops. So, if I stick to fire bolt (which doesn't anger the forest according to the GB) will the newly-generated trees still want to kill me?

I guess the DH is the only way to go. yikes.
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5735 days, 22 hours, 36 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 14:29 (GMT -5)

Maybe you could test out earthquake:D
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 15:31 (GMT -5)

would death ray kill them? I just learned that from a spellbook, wow Elementalists in book can really read. My paladins would most likely have had that book blow up in their faces.

EDIT: when I use earthquake nothing more happens than the area shakes slighly
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/26/2007 at 15:39 (GMT -5) by F50]
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 17:34 (GMT -5)

dang, that sucks. You could always hire Banshee Logging Service Inc., though their service is a little noisy....;D
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/26/2007 at 17:34 (GMT -5) by nOOb-mAsTeR]
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 at 18:54 (GMT -5)

will do as soon as I have an AoLS. For now DH:1 is easy and DH:2 yeilded nice xp with a heap of fire grues (Frost bolt effectivity = 15)

-Maelstrom
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 03:37 (GMT -5)

That's the best part obout elementalists, you always have a selection of spells to take out your enemies.
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3571 days, 11 hours, 4 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 04:15 (GMT -5)

Earthquake isn't that good, I think it would be most useful to trollish wizards/elementalists/priests... collapse a couple of levels and go sacrifice 2k rocks... should give you some piety.
For the Horde!
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 16:59 (GMT -5)

Yeah, I considered that once. But I noticed that as trolls get higher and higher(around level 20) rocks HAVE to be blessed usually, or be a *good* rock, not dealing negative damage. If a troll got the earthquake spell in terinyo from a potion of wonder(or zapped a wand in puppy cave) with an altar, they would have REALLY high piety.
F50
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 17:58 (GMT -5)

Earthquake is not far past level 10 so getting several precrowns wouldn't be that hard.

-Maelstrom
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 18:06 (GMT -5)

Several being 3 if you're level 15.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: