Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Neat r/c combo

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

F50
Registered user

Last page view:

5469 days, 9 hours, 54 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 18:22 (GMT -5)

High Elven Barbarian. Starts strong (current char 23), tough (current char 19), and literate(!?). Starting equipment includes both body armor(leather), cloak(hooded), and one handed weapon(long sword). PV started at five with a nice [+1, +3] hooded cloak. A helmet brought it up for six. Ambushed raider lord and slew him before the other guys landed two arrow shots. This is an excellent combination. A literate barbarian? A tough and strong elf? Nice PV too. Great char.

EDIT: this char was lost due to some misinformation. Sometimes instead of SHIFT-S I press CTRL-S. In Linux this stops the output to the console. I have often interpreted this as a crash. CTRL-Q will revive output.

OT: Am I starting too many threads?
"If the bread weights that much in the draklor chain, then it's no wonder so many die of starvation.
AND - what kind of IRON RATION weights as much as an iron shield?! A dinner for four, oven included? ;)"

-Maelstrom

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/28/2007 at 19:45 (GMT -5) by F50]
nOOb-mAsTeR
Registered user
Master of all things nOOby!!!

Last page view:

5757 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 03:29 (GMT -5)

Possibly...
"You try to give Fang, the large dog the bone. Fang, the large dog says,"Do you know who I am, mortal?!?!"
My smartest dog ever:D
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1219 days, 6 hours, 36 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 at 12:32 (GMT -5)

Dark elven barbarians are much more amusing in my opinion. I have my own sort of challenge game with them..

True Beserker (This means wearing no armor, and setting tactics to beserk always, no matter the circumstances)

Dual wielding, no shields.

Must rescue puppy, and kill raider lord. A lot tougher than you think with those restrictions :)

Managed to do it once.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: