Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / ? of inc melee acc/dam def pro

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

BrasilianWeirdVideos
Registered user
pron knight

Last page view:

5161 days, 18 hours, 39 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 22:06 (GMT -5)

Some questions about scrolls of increas melee damage, increase accuracy, defense, protection.

1) Do they work on artifacts?
2) How can I use them on shields, helmets, bows, boots, rings, amulets, missiles, etc?
3) Since good weapons have already huge bonuses, how do you use those scrolls after the pc is already well equipped (and therefore its stuff have a really low % of being improved by those scrolls, even if blessed)?

Thanks!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/23/2007 at 22:08 (GMT -5) by BrasilianWeirdVideos]
Portrait
**cHAoTicChaOs**
Registered user
Chaotic Awesome

Last page view:

5982 days, 15 hours, 22 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 23:21 (GMT -5)

1) They dont work on artifacts

2) For ?of Protection and defense I take off every thing except the item i want improved, For ?of Increase melee/damage just be wielding the weapon in question

3) You could save ?of Melee/damage for phase daggers, swords of sharpness, weapons of penetration..

make sure to always bless these scrolls..
.vultuous.
BrasilianWeirdVideos
Registered user
pron knight

Last page view:

5161 days, 18 hours, 39 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at 23:29 (GMT -5)

Thank you!

a) What items can be improved with ? of protection/defense? Only armors, boots, girdles, helmets, gauntlets? Or even rings, amulets, bracers?

B) To increase damage/accuracy of a bow, do I have to wield it like a sword, or just leave it im the "m" slot?
Chambza
Registered user

Last page view:

5707 days, 18 hours, 35 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 at 03:39 (GMT -5)

a) Bracers, yes. Rings, amulets, no. Only pieces of armor. You listed the others, except for cloaks which count too.

Also, ?oDs and ?oPs always affect your gear in fixed order(armor first, if no armor then sth else and so on), so it isn't (always) necessary to take everything off. You can check the guidebook. I never remember the order so I take everything off anyway...

b) Can't do it. They are Scrolls of Increase MELEE Damage/Accuracy, after all...
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5658 days, 16 hours, 1 minute and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 at 04:24 (GMT -5)

Don't forget smithing: it's another way to improve your items.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5136 days, 3 hours, 1 minute and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2007 at 10:07 (GMT -5)

I save my ? of def and prot for things made from other stuff than metals.

seven league boots
bracers of toughness
crystal helmet...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: