Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Greater Titans and Wishes.

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Law
Registered user
Lv. 50 Junk Collector.

Last page view:

8097 days, 11 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 at 16:55 (GMT -5)

Today I found another Greater Titan in the CoC. Im a level 50 HE Wiz and everything I try doesnt work, except for Petrification (After a few tries on the first GT, it worked).

Now I cant melee the thing and I have all spells. Any ideas?

Btw, what loot do they have? If its nothing worthwhile I might as well just lug around another 8,000 stone statue. But their description makes it sound like I would get some pretty good loot...

--
Also.. I have been scumming the ABD cave for about two hours. I have killed 200+ and not once have I looted a RoDS or a WoW. Now I have gotten plenty of artifacts and 7LB but thats not what I want!

IS there any hope, or any way to reset the RNG?
(maybe its stuck or something... im not getting crap for rings/wands... they are pretty uncommon)

What was once in your pocket, is now in mine.

Its not an addiction, its a job.
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5802 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2002 at 21:14 (GMT -5)

Greater titans are immune to all four elements IIRC. And magic missile spell seems to have little effect. Humanoid slaying ammo (or ammo of slaying) is probably your best bet, prolly take about 9 rounds. "quarrels of humanoid slaying" and arrow are wishable. They also dodge potions of exchange.

Don't worry too much about drops, they don't have any special loot except their corpse which gives +3 str and +3 toughness.

The type of item you find is semi-dependant on your class. Either perservere or go kill somewhere else. Dwarvern halls and bugville spring to mind, library perhaps. Although the dragon caves seem to be the most likely place to find them.
Oh and a little note change levels occasionally - as in go down the stairs and back up just so the level reloads.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Portrait
Law
Registered user
Lv. 50 Junk Collector.

Last page view:

8097 days, 11 hours, 6 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 21, 2002 at 18:58 (GMT -5)

Hrm, I guess I will just continue to petrify them as I come across them.

I tried changing levels. I guess im just not lucky (IRL) enough. =/

Ty Dougy.

What was once in your pocket, is now in mine.

Its not an addiction, its a job.
adomer2
Registered user

Last page view:

8010 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes and 49 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 24, 2002 at 08:29 (GMT -5)

can they see in the dark? do you have the rune covered trident? or try throwing huge rocks, those are really powerful. 10d6 or you could wish for speed, if you have the chance to. that'll put you at an advantage to everythign below andy. oh i just remembered, make sure you bless your 7LB. that makes you 6 times as fast, just attack him then move away.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: