Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Grod

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Elraz
Registered user

Last page view:

5096 days, 22 hours, 17 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 at 02:09 (GMT -5)

My HE assasin just got precrowened with this artifact and I really don`t sure if I should use.
This is the first time I get It, and its damage and fire immunity are very nice but its PV penalty and being 2 handed weapon makes me so unsure. Any advice?
Lost_one
Registered user
unregistered user

Last page view:

5919 days, 5 hours, 30 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 at 02:41 (GMT -5)

well, compare it to your current weapon set up.

also, it may be useful for ToEF, as all you would need would be elemental gaunts, ring of slaying, and ring of ice with that
"I have opinions -STRONG opinions- that sometimes, I don't agree with"

---Prez. George W. Bush
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4066 days, 6 hours, 8 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 at 05:42 (GMT -5)

It slays undead and demons, so it could be a good idea to train it up for D:50, where it can make short work of the balors.

The DV penalty is painful, though. I recommend having high speed so you can alternate between giving ground and attacking.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5662 days, 20 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, November 09, 2007 at 17:41 (GMT -5)

"It is very good at scoring critical hits in melee."

You're an assassin, with find weakness and the class power of more critical hits.. Now try not to kill any cats and you won't need any slaying abilities, you'll be hitting cricicals all the time anyway :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Nightmare
Registered user
Soul Calibur 2

Last page view:

4596 days, 19 hours, 31 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 16:03 (GMT -5)

You'll still want to train up a 1handed weapon and shield. I got that weapon with a dwarven barbarian and despite the massive damage, he was getting beat up because of the low defense. Even though it slays undead and demons, it can be a very bad idea to use it against them, because of the undead stat drains, and the corrupting hits of demons. You have to evaluate the situation and see if the rewards of using it outweight the risks. Switching to a 1hander and shield will still be necessary at times to save your life.

If you have enough food, I'd highly advise getting invisibility, through a ring or cloak (or if you can't get either, through a potion) to use for tough fights. The backstabbing and critical hits and slaying all add up to incredible damage, which is made much easier when you go around invisible jumping everything. With all those bonuses and getting the first hit, that could make up for the lower defense.
"As for me, I feel priveleged to be among the only species able to make scientific inquiries." -unknown

"Be sure to keep your distance if you don't have resistance." -DG

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: