Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / damn... :(

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7650 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2002 at 04:19 (GMT -5)

my lvl 25 dwarven thief just got a great karmic vault... Well, atleast now I know they *can* exist... should I just get me cursed & doomed status and kill'em all? hmm... I don't have so much dragon slaying ammo... :(

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5764 days, 13 hours, 12 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2002 at 04:48 (GMT -5)

If you can cast magic missile, try it. I don't think anything's immune to it, though some things shrug it off a lot.

If you're very close to your god, I believe that one sacrifice will put you back in the state of lucky, fate smiles, and not cursed or doomed.
adomer2
Registered user

Last page view:

8037 days, 8 hours, 3 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2002 at 06:31 (GMT -5)

when i fight dragons i usually stand near corners and fight them one at a time. i hate losing scrolls and potions to dragon attacks.

something different, i've had two characters find a mithril ring! (ice) in PC:5 anyone else got some good items there?
Portrait
Crimson King
Registered user

Last page view:

6319 days, 22 hours, 15 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 25, 2002 at 09:56 (GMT -5)

I think you should just kill the dragons with melee and with missiles and then just eat couple of karmic dragon bodies.

Joka vitsaa säästää, saa kaatumataudin
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5828 days, 20 hours, 28 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 26, 2002 at 18:20 (GMT -5)

Death ray = your friend, wands of death are lots of fun. I recently had the master summoner summon 5 great karmic wyrm. It was great! I don't suggest you melee them unless there's no other practical way you can do it, they can fire all bolt spells which'll destroy your eq incredibly fast with doomed intrinsic. (:

yup i had a second AoLS load there (dropped by kobold) just after i wished from one with a ring from tower of flames.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7650 days, 3 hours, 42 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 27, 2002 at 05:44 (GMT -5)

nah... that thief is dead... great blue wyrm scored two (!) critical hits in one turn :( I've never died there before... damn.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: