Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / zen monk revisited

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4143 days, 8 hours and 44 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2008 at 01:59 (GMT -5)

Griffyard - no idea. But i had no problems entering druid cave or puppy cave which are not originally on map. So probably yes.

Pyramid - I amassed some inv pots... Just I thought of taking fireball from dwarf wand just in case. Still have two full levels of xp to play with.

Overall my devastating spear is blessed. So going for corner and fighting manually without invisiblity is another option.

The fact i will not know there downstaris is. makes me at least very angry.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 3 hours, 27 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:44 (GMT -5)

I seem to remember you said before that you can't get into the dwarven elder's hut because the guard's are prejudiced against the blind? That means you can't get the dwarven graveyard to appear on the map and you can't get the dwarven quests. Unless I'm missing something?
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 00:18 (GMT -5)

i can't go in:) but i can teleport in via trap.

IIRC, we discussed this on page one.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4950 days, 10 hours, 57 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 02:10 (GMT -5)

Perhaps having to bounce between whichever forum is currently working (been having some problems with this one also) has made Darren dizzy...

I liked the idea of being thrown out by the guardians as you saunter past them having done your business with Thrundarr.

The Upper Griffyard is like, way safer than the big room, although I would be pretty scared of the Ghuls, which I normally prioritize over all other monsters there... You have amulet free action perhaps? How is your DV/PV situation?
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 at 07:39 (GMT -5)

40/26 on strained with two shields. I plan switch to shield and spear. Or spear and monk bonus. So add 8 more DV.

No luck with paralysis resist. I just hope dv/pv to carry me over. So far only 17 ghuls killed so they should not be uber variety.

And yes graveyard is probably safest option.

It would me nice to switch discussion back to adom.de since i have strange problems with loging.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: