Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Yergus quest

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Pete
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 at 04:29 (GMT -5)

Thanks for everyone's replies to my last post.

I was just wondering if I would be notified (i.e. message or quest removed from list) once I have picked enough pockets.

Desperate to get detect traps before I have to enter the pyramid and don't want to walk back for no reason again...

Thanks again guys.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4232 days, 1 hour, 4 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 at 06:00 (GMT -5)

Nope, it's not notified. I think it takes about 25 or so successful attempts (either getting an item or finding nothing of value) so generally it's quite quick to achieve.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5134 days, 6 hours, 59 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 08, 2008 at 06:58 (GMT -5)

You can try to pickpocket a few of the shady elements in the outlaw village itself too, if you feel you are very close...

I had a feel for 20 attempts, but the Guidebook now says its 28 according to recent estimates

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/8/2008 at 07:00 (GMT -5) by Molach]
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4949 days, 8 hours, 35 minutes and 24 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 at 05:32 (GMT -5)

If its not mixed (dangerous), every monster in the vault at the bottom of the PC would be more than enough
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5656 days, 19 hours and 59 minutes ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 09, 2008 at 10:33 (GMT -5)

Can't pick the pockets of spiders :P

But yes, just use the skill on every monster you meet while doing any cave, and you'll get it the next time you come up. Pick pocketing everything is a good habit, you'll end up with lots of potions and scrolls. Archers might not want to do it though :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: