Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Maximum Precrownings

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 3 pages long.
Go to page 1 2 3
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2008 at 09:30 (GMT -5)

Indeed - screw that and it's fat momma, I say.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 10:54 (GMT -5)

Y'know, I was doing some calculations... and the necessary piety could be achieved with 400,000 blessed stomafillia... Maybe time to start up a farmer again...?

...Or maybe not. But I might consider doing this after trying it with dragon gold doubling.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
zv
Registered user

Last page view:

5654 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes and 28 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at 11:35 (GMT -5)

400k? Uh... I think it would be less painful to get the necessary gold via ranger's plant-gathering ability (or anyone with Survival, though you'd probably have to play an Elf to not die of old age) + waiting for Munxip to refill his purse. At least, that could be reasonably automatised.
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4950 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 02:32 (GMT -5)

*Necromances*

Hang on, how much gold is 400000 blessed stoma worth? And how much less would you need of you were dwarvish?

/Not very pious
//Or calculating
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 03:00 (GMT -5)

1 blessed stoma is worth about 1k gold in terms of piety. Uncursed stoma isn't actually worth that much less. Dwarves need just 2/3rds the amount of gold for the same piety.

Getting enough gold isn't too much of a problem mind. Getting enough stoma would just be a nightmare. A long nightmare.
Portrait
zv
Registered user

Last page view:

5654 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 05:33 (GMT -5)

...or a very good macro.
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4950 days, 23 hours, 33 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 05:51 (GMT -5)

Even farmers still take 1 turn / herb, so yeah, even if you pacified the big room, exploded stoma squares everywhere, wrote your macro with some cute fail safes, and set it to run, your PC would still take 400000 turns to pick that many stoma...

2/3rds means you just need an extra dragon for non dwarves... fair enough I suppose...

So if I achieve Level 50, I need about $500,000,000 gold for enough piety for all the precrowns?

Call it 10 grand and 16 dragons. But you want some precrowns to begin with presumably, around levels 15-21, before your main ID dive, to pimp your PC...
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 16 hours, 3 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 16, 2008 at 06:08 (GMT -5)

With my attempts these days I get initial precrowns with livesacs and stoma before doing the ID dive. Getting additional artifacts with dragon gold before level 50 feels cheap.
Go to page 1 2 3

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: