Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / DE Ranger advice + wish

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

FantomFang
Registered user

Last page view:

5792 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 at 19:22 (GMT -5)

heh, looking for some more advice, although i got the main stuff already. The big thing though, is i got a wish drinking from a pool in the PC =p

What should i get? My guy currently has nothing of real value, 7lb would seem useful, but i also got like 3 cursed items on that are driving me crazy...just too many good things to wish for

EDIT: nm, that guy got so messed up, despite getting my first wish =p think i won't post asking for advice till i actually get somewhere, heh
Going for 2nd win

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/6/2008 at 20:03 (GMT -5) by FantomFang]
Sulangatori
Registered user
Tourist

Last page view:

1435 days, 17 hours and 49 minutes ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 06, 2008 at 19:42 (GMT -5)

You should wish for scrolls of uncursing. Alternatively, you could wish for water and then bless it. You were lucky you got a wish, cursed items can be a real nuisance.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 at 05:20 (GMT -5)

NOOOOOO, DON'T WASTE THE ALMIGHTY WISH ON SUCH PETTY NEEDS! GET THE AMULET OF LIFE SAVING, YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

:P
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Molach
Registered user
Lord of DurisMud

Last page view:

5135 days, 18 hours, 18 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2008 at 06:16 (GMT -5)

As a pretty new player, red dragon scale mails or eternium tower shields might be more useful for a very early wish. He probably has never seen Khelly.

Tip for DE ranger: Call him Drizzt and use nothing but dual-wielded scimitars for the entire game. :)
FantomFang
Registered user

Last page view:

5792 days, 22 hours, 54 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 08, 2008 at 08:56 (GMT -5)

Hehe, yeah, i actually named him Zaknafein though =p i wish the poor bastard hadn't died. But you're right on the khelly thing, unless some lucky circumstances come up, i dont plan on purposely trying to save him unless i can successfully make it to late game, which might take a bit longer than i'd like =p.
Going for 2nd win

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: