Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Orb of Elemental Water - lost!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Ioj
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 at 16:57 (GMT -5)

Well, looks like I managed to lose this Orb somewhere earlier in the game (probably accidentally dropped it along with a bunch of crap), and now this is the only one left to retrieve! Is there a way to do something with the game now? I only have one "elemental anomaly" to close, and I can't find this darn orb anywhere now! It's kind of disappointing - this is the very first time I managed to play this far (level 50 now) :(( ANY help would be greatly appreciated!
Portrait
Dougy
Registered user
What is the deal with cards?

Last page view:

5822 days, 22 hours, 57 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 at 20:21 (GMT -5)

Hrmmm that is a real pickle... all you can do is keep searching, the orbs are unlosable, as in they can't be sacrificed, given away or left in the wilderness/ID. It'll have to be around somewhere.

The only other advise i can give you is to kill yourself in a witty way. See death messages thread.

PS. Oh and it's not in the tool slot is it? I know i've started panicing when i can't find my earth orb then realise it was in my tool slot.

Adomer from Australia.

DougyDougy - Dougy - DougyDougy
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3748 days, 18 hours, 50 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2002 at 20:34 (GMT -5)

Item and monster detection helps greatly: Just pick up all the items and kill all the monsters on each level you've visited; you should find the orb eventually. Naturally potions of booze and writing sets will become much more valuable to you--have fun!
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Jack
Registered user

Last page view:

7811 days, 9 hours, 46 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 03, 2002 at 03:29 (GMT -5)

Go to every level of every place, then kill the monsters, and one of them will probably drop that stuff.

" Our task must be to free ourselves from the prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." -Albert Einstein
Ioj
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, February 04, 2002 at 10:41 (GMT -5)

Well, that's what I was afraid of - I still need to search all of the ADOM world ... hehehe. Thanxx anyway guys!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: