Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Berzerkers and wedding rings

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

5822 days, 22 hours, 14 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 10:17 (GMT -5)

I have read in the guidebook that Prince//Lord/King/Emperor berzerkers can be tamed by giving them one wedding ring. As I had 3 rings and met a prince with nice stats in upper levels of CoC, I tried give him a blessed wedding ring.

The ugly bastard refused the ring the pretty girl "I am" was giving him, he let it drop and right after picked it on the ground. No taming, he even started to be aggressive right after but one calm spell make him quiet. I didn't saved the game before to do some test and give up to not lost a long session because of that.

After I saved and did few test with the 2 other rings I had, no success.

Is anyone know what are the tricks to do that? I made few error at my first attempt, I didn't push high my apparency but charisma was 30 and worse I had already 3 pets at same level.

That said I doubt monsters have inventory so my ring is lost forever and further attempt I did with other rings should be like if it was first attempt. But I failed all. Only one pet, AP 20, CH 30, prince calm, my best smile and hair brushing but no I'm good enough for this smelly frog! I tried with blessed ring or not, wearing myself a ring or not.

Perhaps you need zero corruption? I have some scrolls and could try for testing.
Sulangatori
Registered user
Tourist

Last page view:

1414 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 10:44 (GMT -5)

I think you have to be male.
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 11:35 (GMT -5)

Dam what a logic! :-D And I suppose there's no princess or queen around? How unfair it is!
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3089 days, 15 hours, 16 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 14:05 (GMT -5)

Berserkers are homosexual.
Female berserkers will accept wedding rings from female characters, male will accept a proposal from other males.
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Doalag
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 14:56 (GMT -5)

And how they reproduce??? Ok I wait your new tale on that. :-p

There are princess or queens? I don't think so, perhaps female lord, I'll take care but for curiosity because lord stats aren't as cool than for prince. There are female berzerkers but weak pets.

In some game you could change sexe, perhaps if I throw on me a potion of exchange? :-p

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: