Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Crowning via stoma

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4237 days, 22 hours, 52 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 15:35 (GMT -5)

Wow, that gives hope to those who want a stoma precrown without herbalism - one scroll of uncursing and you're set. More tedious than a char with herbalism, of course. My own experience with ADOM 1.1.1 is 95k gold for a first precrown and 250k for a second. Livesacs I find take around 80 and 220 respectively (this is higher than the theoretical figures due to time spent saccing, and the second in particular can be much higher if it's taking a long time).
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
Portrait
Chester B. Twisted
Registered user
Bong Scorcher

Last page view:

4839 days, 19 hours, 8 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 23:16 (GMT -5)

Okay, I did a wee little 3 precrownings with my gnomish necro...

I didn't do this the good old scientific way, 'cause I'm tired and lazy from work, but... Here's the numbers...

First precrowning: 130 uncursed stoma (actually did that one in steps of 5)

Second precrowning: 250 uncursed stoma (I sacced that whole 250 hoping it wouldn't be quite enough, obviously not thinking straight 'cause it's more than what Soirana sacced for his second)

Third precrowning: 421 uncursed stoma, 139 blessed stoma (this time I went in tens after the first 400)

Obviously there was some carry-over, but those are my unscientific numbers. :P
You scorch the bong. You feel very hungry.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: