Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Greater Undead Vaults

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Madman
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, February 24, 2002 at 14:09 (GMT -5)

But there never is a vault in S
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

7755 days, 3 hours, 25 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 12:09 (GMT -5)

Vault with greater undeads? Hmmmm My trlosh necromancer once have this same problem. Big room with vampires, and ghosts. And in centrum smale room with emperor liches. After kiling vamps and ghost I cast darknes. In room with emperor liches must be dark. Than I create doors, to makes some little closing area near doors...
Something like this
###################
# D               #
#   A             #+++ 
#     R       S      + 
#       K   E     #+
#         N       #@<--legendary trollish necromancer  
###################

I just wating for emperror liches and killing it undead slaying quarrels and arrows. In air temple I going this same way. When is dark summoners usually not summoning:)
And another brutal way... Hmmm just casting balls when you stand near walls;) But this metod destroy everything without artefacts ofkorz;) But this is realy fast method. Remove master cat ring from yuor equipment... Cats;)
P.S. Har har har... Thanks for help:))))

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"

[Edited 9 times, last edit on 3/14/2002 at 11:08 (GMT -5) by BM]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5655 days, 14 hours, 32 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 18:45 (GMT -5)

put ["PRE"] and ["/PRE"] around your text (minus the "'s) to fix it.

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 12, 2002 at 20:53 (GMT -5)

Duke how... I'm the Lame a BIG LAME:)

"Insect, we care not for thee. Disturb us any we will extingwish thy weak candle of life"
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 01:13 (GMT -5)

Much better...
A propos vaults. When your PC has a low perception, he coudn't feel some feelings. Than "You feel true excite" You see only "You feel excite".
No communicates about tension room when you enter and walking in dungeon with tention room,
No surge of power when you eneter to dungeon with named guardian of artefact et cetera
only some kind of suprise, when you walking in "safe" dungeon;) And when you discover this suprise;)
I think now is better...

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/14/2002 at 10:21 (GMT -5) by BM]
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes and 43 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 at 20:52 (GMT -5)

Simply put [pre] in front of the "screenshot" and [/pre] after it (use capital letters (PRE not pre)) to get results like this:
a
  a
    a
      a
        a

Read the help for more details.

The "You feel excited" message idicate a lesser vault. There is always one on the bottom of the puppy cave for example. They are bigger than tention rooms, but smaller than greater vaults (and they don't give the "You feel a scertain tention" message at random intervals, but instead give that "excited" message when you first enter the level).

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 3/13/2002 at 20:57 (GMT -5) by Jan Erik]
Portrait
BM
Registered user
The Necromancer

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, March 14, 2002 at 10:16 (GMT -5)

Yeap I know, but few times I get mesages "You feel a certain tention" very late after enetring to dungeon. When I walked many turns in this dungeon. And once time I discover tention room, just opened the door, without this mesage "You feel a certain tention" This PC had a very low perception. And the last but non least. One my PC has get mesage You feel exited. It was a lesser vault with red dragons and one red wyrm. But there was named vampire with hehehe Wyrmlance;)))). I just want say that when PC has a very low perception he don't geting all info about his enviroment. My bad english....

Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: