Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Farmer?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Elraz
Registered user

Last page view:

5098 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 04:04 (GMT -5)

So my level 50 DE ranger has don it all by now: got TotRR, Crown of chaos, twins and 5 orbs.
It is really really powerfull ch (1100 HP, BoW, RoI, Protector, lot of spells, lot of new skills, cleared undeaed GV without much problems) so I realy want an ultra for this one.
I got all the stuff I need for the crone, except farmer corpse. I killed all the farmers in town, but with food preservation in 100 and a bow of hunting, still no one gave me a corpse.
I don`t have any wishes and I really dont see how to get one: I already visited any possible location in the game, cleared BDC, killed water dragon, went down to ID 28 (flik) and still no wish...
Any ideas guys? I really like this one...
THANKES!!!
Nezur
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 05:00 (GMT -5)

Farmers normally don't drop corpses unless you've got the quest. Do you have the farmer corpse quest in your quest list?
Portrait
Elraz
Registered user

Last page view:

5098 days, 20 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 06:21 (GMT -5)

yes I do, and this is what make the whole thing so strange.
Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4770 days, 14 hours, 11 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 07:27 (GMT -5)

One option is to go back to HMV. I was attacked by the farmer in the village prior to getting the quest so no corpse from him.
Kept killing in HMV until a farmer was generated.
This actually happened quite quickly. Normally farmers arent generated anywhere but in the HMV one came along very quickly. First farmer generated left a corpse.
Try this and see what happens.

I chose not to massacre Teryino for reasons long forgotten.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4239 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 01, 2008 at 11:21 (GMT -5)

Yeah, farmers are indeed generated fairly quickly in the HMV. Kill everything else there to speed up monster regen (jail, ogre guardian, doctor, oracle, etc).
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: