Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / corruption evaluations

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

4891 days, 18 hours, 3 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 01:53 (GMT -5)

I recently was thinking about how some corruptions can come as a really pleasant surprise. I mean, whenever I get the 'thin and nimble' corruption, it almost feels as good as getting a blink dog corpse! There are several that are SO nice, that it becomes tempting to exploit an early-game corruption trap, just for the chance of trying to get one. What are the chances of getting a good one though? What preparations should one take before trying their luck? Let's see where these questions lead us : )

I would recommend having made all of the following preparations before exploiting a corruption trap: At least one source of chaos resistance, thick gauntlets, TP control, morgia and (abundant) moss. There are four early-game sources of chaos resistance, a guaranteed SoCR from the secret room in the HMV, 4 possible SoCR's from the dwarven mystic (to those of neutral alignment), 6 SoCR's if you find an AoLS, and a PoCC for giving the black druid corpse to Guth Alak. The potion is the earliest, and most accessible source, but not guaranteed, because even with the 'food preservation' skill, the corpse may still rot away before you can trade it.

The only guaranteed source of TP control is to stair-hop in the ID until a blink dog is generated. The lowest danger level dungeons to look for herbs are, in order: The DDL, the first few levels of the PC, the first levels of the UD if you want to brave the SMC (not advised), the big room of the CoC, occasionally in the DDL, and sometimes in the first two levels of the tomb of the high kings (which are accessible with the climbing set from the Pyramid, and are usually not too dangerous). Thick gauntlets are a thing of pure chance, but stair hopping in the ID can improve chances drastically.

As for the corruption trap, there is a guaranteed one in the Pyramid, but that is only accessible after the PC reaches exp. level 13. It may also be quite dangerous for some PC's to enter the Pyramid at that level, because mummies can cause sickness, which can be a game ender of it's own. This trap is really only useful for the 'well prepared' PC, as having a high De stat and good DV, should be proof against the mummies. In my experience, it doesn't take a lot of luck to find a random corruption trap before the pyramid though. If all elements are in place, exploiting one may be well worth the risks.

When to stop though? Well, this will probably be determined by when you get your first nasty corruption, thus using up your means of resistance. If things go nicely though, and you are getting only good ones, it's still a good idea to not go crazy with it. Remember, you still have to go through the whole rest of the game, and for every nice corruption you acquire now, that increases the likelihood of getting the nasty ones later, thus using up more resistance material. Also, give a thought to how quickly you play through a game. If you have trouble beating the game in under 100,000 game turns, you should be frugal. Also, think about what sources of chaos resistance you plan to acquire in the game. If you plan to do the rift, save Khelly, and clear the Bug Temple, you should have quite a bit of room to work with. Let us examine the possible corruptions, and rank the results in three categories, good, neutral, and bad.

A - You are surrounded by an unholy aura (Ch: -10, DV: +6).

The guidebook states that monsters that do not see invis, will not 'detect this corruption', but that is wrong, they most certainly do 'detect this corruption. This is one reason not to exploit a corruption trap in the early game. Scaring monsters is OK, but angering shopkeepers can kill you, so this is a 'must remove' one. 0, 0, and 1 so far.

B - You rage (DV: -9, +6 melee damage)!

This is not a good one, but it's not a 'must remove' one either. The DV/to damage ratio is worse than what the tactics modifiers give, before getting the 'tactics' skill from Bart, as it does not increase your accuracy modifier as well as your damage modifier. It's not an unbearable corruption for most PC's though, as your 'tactics' setting can always be adjusted toward coward to compensate to some degree. This belongs in the neutral category. PC's that do very little melee fighting (wizards and archers) will not benefit at all from this corruption, so it counts as a very bad one for them. 0, 1 and 1 now.

C - Poison drips from your hands.

This is what the gauntlets are for, and if you don't have them, it could be a game ender. Having said that, there is only a 1/18 chance that you would get this, so it might be worth the risk, even if you have no gauntlets. You can always go look for some, if you were to get unlucky. Having said THAT, if you *do* have thick gauntlets, this is a GREAT corruption. I know that most would disagree with this, citing "it's easy to make a mistake, and accidentally turn all of your potions into poison", but I just count that as part of the game. If you exploit this corruption properly, you will learn to be VERY careful, VERY quickly, and it will make you a better player. You can poison all the monsters you fight with every successful melee hit. You can also turn useless potions into poison, and dip hordes of ammo. These are really effective ways to deal with some powerful monsters. I would count this one as good, but I realize that most players hate this corruption, so I will stick it on the bad score. 0, 1 and 2.

D - You have grown thorns (3d3 melee damage, Dx: -2, Ap: -3).

This is an OK one for all PC's, as long as you have moss. The Ap loss means little and the lost Dx is easily replaced, that means it's a net gain for your Dx stat when the corruption is removed. The 3d3 melee damage may or may not be useful, as it only applies to unarmed combat (glad you like beastfighters now, eh), but it does no harm, which is the main thing. 0, 2, and 2.

E - Your close attunement to corrupted astral space allows teleportation.

This is what the BD corpse is for. There is a low probability (1/15) of getting this, and it's not a game-ender even if you aren't prepared for it. If you get this one, you can leave your trap for a while, get TP control, and return. This corruption is very nice to have for the early-game, and even enables access to a guaranteed source of chaos resistance in the HMV. 1, 2 and 2 now.

F - You have grown a bulging cranium (Le: +6, Wi: +4, Ap: -6, PV: -4, To: -3).

The value of this one is highly dependent on what kind of PC you have. The boost to Le and Wi are near meaningless to fighters, but fighters are the least likely to feel the loss of -4 PV points. It could help some fighters to cross the threshold of being able to read a spellbook of light or something, but overall, it's neutral for them at best. Spellcasters on the other hand, benefit greatly from this, and it's one of the few corruptions that are nice enough to make the whole trap exploiting thing a temptation. A boost of +6 Le can gain many more castings per book-reading, thus improving the value of every spellbook in your inventory. Even more importantly, it can often bring ball spells into the reach of many PC's that weren't blessed with a starting Le stat of 25 : ) The -4 PV does hurt spellcasters though, as they usually don't have the HP's or PV of fighters. If your To stat is being excersized with morgia though, the hit should be tolerable. I will count this as a good one, because it's great for all spellcasters... and I feel I owe one to the 'good' side, after ranking 'poison hands' as a bad one. We now stand at 2, 2, and 2.

G - You are a living mana battery.

For a spellcaster, this isn't a PC killer, but For a non-spellcaster it may be. This is a 'must remove' corruption, and is one of the main reasons for not experimenting with a trap at all, and definitely not without a source of corruption removal. If you do get this horrible thing, you should make the most of it before removing it. Drop all of your stupid wands of gold detection, to gain a whopping ~3 extra PP's. Horrible. 2, 2, and 3.

H - You have grown horns (+3 melee damage, Ap: -4).

A fine corruption. This applies to all melee damage, has no downside, and has the virtue of being super-cool. Who wouldn't want to go raging through a dungeon sporting a shiny, brand new pair of horns on one's head!? Careful in the minotaur maze though, some of the mages might take a fancy to you. 3, 2, and 3.

I - Your antennae explore the details of your environment (Ap: -4).

Excellent corruption! It's like a free source of magic mapping! Sure it's limited in scope, and only kicks in randomly, but it's free, and often helpful. It's not a reason to exploit a trap, but it's beneficial for all PC's. 4, 2, and 3.

J - Your skin is covered by tough scales (PV: +8, Dx: -6, Ap: -4).

A fine corruption, and the hope of getting this is a big reason to bother with this whole mess in the first place. The Dx -6 isn't fun, but with a bit of time (and moss), it actually turns out to be a net gain in its own way. This corruption is nice for all PC's, and really should count for 2 points, but for the sake of the numbers, we'll just give it the 1 : ) So now it's 5, 2 and 3.

K - You have grown a total of 12 eyes (Ap: -6, Pe: +6).

This is actually something to smile about. The Pe stat isn't the most important in the game, but a boost of +6 should be enough to extend your visible radius by a square. This is a very nice effect, useful for all PC's, and has no downside. 6, 2, and 3.

L - You exhale sulphur (Ch: -4).

This is a very nice corruption to pick up in the early game. There are two main reasons for this. The first is that it gives fighters and archers the ability to kill vortices, and other annoying monsters, while invisible, without being detected. Melee and missile attacks give away your PC's position, but wands, BOLT spells, and acid breath do not. The second reason is that it allows your PC to become hungry on demand. For everyone who has had a delicious corpse rot away on them while they were 'bloated' (all of us), they should really appreciate this corruption. There has even been one report of some knuckle-head finishing a WHOLE game, using nothing but acid spit... if you can believe that : ) 7, 2, and 3.

M - You look somewhat apish (St: +3, Le: -1, Wi: -1, Ch: -2, Ap: -3).

Another one that is conditionally good. Your troll barbarian will love this corruption, as long as he has some herbs to munch on periodically. Your gray elven wizard will choke on this though, so should remove it as soon as possible. I'll count it as a bad one. 7, 2, and 4.

N - Your corrupted tissue seems to heal much faster.

Bit of a controversial one here. Some say that the Dx drains are horrible. Some say they aren't entirely sure they happen at all, or perhaps not more than just a few times. I did a bit of testing, and found that in 23,000 game turns, I acquired 16 scars for a net loss of 8 Dx points. It was just one test PC, but I feel comfortable recommending this corruption. As long as you have access to some moss, losing 1 point of Dx every ~1,000 turns is not a hassle at all. Besides, natural regen is so nice, it would be worth it even if it were a hassle. This corruption is one that has tremendous value to a very particular type of PC. Many PC's start the game with neither the healing nor herbalism skills, and some like herbalism so much, they pass on healing. For this type of PC, this is a five star corruption, but it's a nice benefit for all. 8, 2 and 4.

O - Your feet have been transformed into hooves (+8 kicking damage, Dx: -6).

Well, -6 Dx is manageable, but there is no benefit. Seriously, how often do even monks go around kicking things. Its' a neutral for 8, 3, and 4.

P - You have become extremely thin and nimble (1/2 weight, DV: +6).

One of the best, and a good reason to consider risking a corruption trap. 9, 3, and 4.

Q - Your muscles have stiffened slowing you down (base action cost: 1500 energy points; PV: +4, St: +2).

Hands down, the worst one in the game. 9, 3, and 5.

R - You have become very light (1/10 weight, St: -6, Dx: +4, To: -6, Ap: -6, +20 speed).

A bad one for powerful fighters, as the hit to your St and To stats might not be fixable (if they were over 18 and 25 before the drain). On the other hand, the speed boost would be an overall benefit for archers and spellcasters, that have a lower need for To and St. We'll stick this one as a neutral for a score of 9, 4, and 5.

So that's the end of this mess. The final score stand at 13 good or tolerable ones, and 5 intolerable ones. Those are pretty good odds actually, and I think experimenting is a good choice for most PC's. The cost of one source of chaos resistance isn't a high pricet to pay, considering the possibility of getting some nice benefits. At worst, you should come away with a good boost to your Dx stat, after raising it with moss, then removing the corruptions. If you have comments/critisisms, then post them. These aren't set in stone you know : )

Put me in the 'fool filter', where I belong!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/4/2008 at 02:15 (GMT -5) by gut]
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4950 days, 23 hours, 17 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 02:37 (GMT -5)

"These aren't set in stone you know : )"

Dammit, youngsters today have no appreciation of long term data fidelity... how can you not back up your posts on stone? I mean sure, you could argue that most likely, ones thoughts on a feature of a computer game played by only thousands of people the world over for a brief period of time back in the second digital age will not be of great benefit to the descendants of our descendants, but none the less... ... etc etc etc.

Anyway, back to topic in hand - good to see the corruptions getting some love at last - its a classic newbie mistake, thinking all corruption is a bad thing - an important stage in any ADOM players development is learning to love the corruptions, to cherish them, and to nurture them. Good job.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4062 days, 16 hours, 29 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 03:19 (GMT -5)

I'd feel comfortable with giving "very light" a good score instead of a neutral one. Usually you can make up for most of the To hit, and after removal get a To boost out of it; and in any case 20 speed is pretty awesome in its own right. It's usually a keeper for me at least.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
jeremiah
Registered user

Last page view:

5701 days, 6 hours, 33 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 03:41 (GMT -5)

To be honest I don't feel it is worth the hassle. But that's just me.

However I do agree some corruptions are very nice. My fav. for a non-spellcaster is teleportation.

"THE TH TALENT SUCKS!!!!!!" - Gut

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/4/2008 at 03:42 (GMT -5) by jeremiah]
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4143 days, 21 hours, 3 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 06:57 (GMT -5)

gut you surprised me.
why not to be lawfull and use tract of order??? That way you can turn piety into corruption selection. The rare really good thing for lawfuls.
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 09:43 (GMT -5)

I have most of my playing exp. in previous ADOM
versions, where that feature never really worked.
I honestly just plain forgot about it. Those are
pretty rare though, and I like listing guaranteed
items for strategies. If a tract of order is
availible though, by all means, use it : )
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 15 hours, 47 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 12:38 (GMT -5)

Dipping spellbooks into exchange is an easy way to get tracts. If you're a non-caster wanting to abuse a corruption trap then it's a good way to make use of those useless piles of paper (especially since there's no need to go to the lavatory in ADOM).

I'm surprised you mention the pyramid for finding a trap and not the assassin's dungeon. Much less threat there - you can avoid all but the first 4 assassins with some digging.

Regarding the ape corruption, it should perhaps be noted that (in my experience at least) it increase To by 3 on each activation as well as St, though it does not give this boost simply by having the corruption. For any character that isn't a primary caster or archer the benefits of skyrocketed physical stats would be extremely tempting, especially if they have gemology and herbs to recover their lost intellectual abilities. Of course it's also the only corruption that causes permanent stat loss (though fast healing may as well, since you'll never find enough jelly). Still, +30 to St and To for the price of -10 to Le and Wi?
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
jeremiah
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, September 04, 2008 at 14:33 (GMT -5)

The Ape one is nice for a troll barbarians. When used in conjunction with greater/killer bug hunting. You can have sweet str. dex. toughness and speed. With all the skills you need to repair the damage. I might would consider exploiting corruption for that. I almost aways take troll barbarians to hunt bugs anyways. A gnome farmer could exploit them both also. As long as you have food preservation, herbalism and gemology. So I guess a hurthling merchant would be suited also. Not to mention hurthlings and gnomes can train missiles fast for easier hunting.

EDIT: Come to think of it merchants get gemology & herbalism setting them up to exploit both. A race with mining and/or food preservation would be helpful but I guess not really needed.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 9/4/2008 at 14:44 (GMT -5) by jeremiah]
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4143 days, 21 hours, 3 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 at 05:45 (GMT -5)

Okay i will give my thoughts about this.

First question is when to gamble. Certainly you will need some preparation. So it is about time you get to pyramids and grifyard.

Second is stat question. If i have dx above 50 due to starvation abuse+bug eating I would value loss of Dx as bad. If i have st at 50 i wouldn't care loosing few stats.

So ideal preparation - Tp control (useful anyway), thick gauntlets (in worst case you might hunt chaos knights in Darkforge as they drop them oftenly, but when again if you are rocking darkforge you do not need extras righgt?). Means of chaos removal. Preferably scrolls (HMW, dwarven mystic). Toughness at 30 or a bit above. Dx not maxed or at least not above 30.

Reasons to do so. Extras per se do not impresses me, but having lv16 +30To implies diferent thing. You might play chaos rulette on rings hoping to get RoDS. Well that means more than one corruption so it is extreme case. Other cases probably are early gain of scrolls and trying to buff char (although i prefer smithing).

A - an unholy aura.
Must remove unless you are very very late in game. loosing shops is bad, but making hamlet and ancient sage hostile loosing chance for ultra is extremely painful (happened to me).

B - You rage

Late game i would not care, early-mid mostly must be removed. To much Dv loss, no gain in to hit. So if you compenstae Dv with tactics you lose in accuracy which i am more interested at this point.
Horrible for wizards. Archers - is this melee only or for missiles too?

C -poison hands

Even with gauntlets nearly must to remove for me. Although before removing turn some useless potions in poison.

D - You have grown thorns
You play unarmed - you have good one. I usually stick with weapons. So better not, but is managable.

E - attunement to astral

Okay, i have played with this without tp control from d16 to air temple (yes ToEF including)
. Frustrating but mangable. TP control is on your seekable list anyway.
Although i do not like it even with control it is keepable.
good for wizards i guess. just make some work on Le and Wi before that. Overall I coul keep that.

Drain wands and remove it. You might use gold to get booze, booze to recharge wands and wands to boost you power points. If you need it. Other than archmage tricks you probably not. Something i would get rid off.

H - horns

very keepable. Not something to search for, but can not complain about it.

I - antennae
look above.

Depends where your dx is. If it is low and needs work with m,oss anyway, very fine one.

Depends on where your perception is. Usually carrot juice is good until 20+. What is good enough for me.

Hands down very good one.

The thing i do not like it usually messes with dx into to. And if you have very high stats it might work on giving only negatives (either that or i had bad memorry. Maybe bad memory afterall). I would remove it, but not instatntly.

Scars is complicated things. I had long runs without loses and fast scaring and... Okay, my personal opinion is scars happen more often when you get lots of healing via corruption. And it is not huge bonus anyway. I would remove that early and consider keeping somehere late. If you do most of healing with herbs that one should not cost you much.

Best use is to gain 6 points of Dx and remove it.

Best one. Give that to me. Also benefits for quickling tree, rift climbing.

Q - Your muscles have stiffened slowing you down (base action cost: 1500 energy points; PV: +4, St: +2).

Not undeliable but i would remove it ASAP. It is 1,5x for all actions including speells. And you don't even get extra xp for being slow.

R - You have become very light (1/10 weight, St: -6, Dx: +4, To: -6, Ap: -6, +20 speed).
20 speed is serious. St can be countered with stocked corpses. To probably reraised with morgia, undead. Helps for rift.

I would keep it. Requires some work to be countered, but that is as good as raven +All speed talents.

Ones to seek : both light corruptions, tough scales, sulpuric.
Cripling: corrupted tissues, poison hands, stiff muscles, mana battery.
Apish and astral (yes even with control) is on removable list but not to frustrating.
Others neutral.
So after all it is fair gamble. Four ones i like, four ones i hate.
Why i never do this. Selectively keeping good ones, leads to more crippling ones later. That is need to more removal overall. On other hand i usually end with clean of corruption char and some scrolls of chaos resistance to spare. So maybe i am to conservative.

A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 15 hours, 47 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Friday, September 05, 2008 at 11:00 (GMT -5)

Soirana, chaos roulette with rings never produces RoDS. Also you can't get thick gauntlets from DarkForge since there are no chaos knights there, just dwarven chaos knights. However one good method to get them is going to I20/21 and stair-hopping till you get a threat room of chaos knights (lots of eternium joy too). Easy enough to beat with darkness.

I agree more with your assessments than gut's overall. However I really think that by the time you get to gamble reasonably safely the advantages just aren't worth it. The only reason to actually play with corruption traps is if you find one extremely early and don't care about throwing away the char if you get unlucky. The time spent making sure you're safe from traps is better spent improving your char to the point that corruption bonuses aren't needed.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
maddog
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 at 18:30 (GMT -5)

A - You are surrounded by an unholy aura (Ch: -10, DV: +6).

Remove unless you get it on the final dive. Not something for early game.

B - You rage (DV: -9, +6 melee damage)!

Bearable. -9 DV for a puny +6 melee. Not good. Not something to remove either, but definately not a bono trade either.

C - Poison drips from your hands.

Remove. You do NOT want to spend a turn switching gloves if you need to reach for ultra/extra healing. Curses food too. Herbs are food. If you're deep into the MT branch you might leave it there with gloves on to see if the next one is nasty too.

D - You have grown thorns (3d3 melee damage, Dx: -2, Ap: -3).

Bearable. Not a winner, but bearable. You want this later in the game if you intend to train Dx high. Something you can do with the mana orb and a fresh unicorn ultra swipe.

E - Your close attunement to corrupted astral space allows teleportation.

Good if HAVE control and no teleportitis. Redundant (i.e. bearable) if you have both. Absolute insta-remove if you have neither.

I dont play pure casters (much). You may want to leave this one on actually. It's a reasonable trade-off for most semi-caster classes.

Remove. This one is just too annoying to leave on. Even if wands isn't your thing. If you get a wand of wishing the last thing you want to do is remove 6 neutral corruptions just to remove this one.

H - You have grown horns (+3 melee damage, Ap: -4).

Good. Keep it on.

I - Your antennae explore the details of your environment (Ap: -4).

Good. Keep it on.

Good. Dx can be trained. Keep it on.

Bearble.

Rather good methinks. The acid breath is a reasonably powerful attack.

Personally I remove this. I just hate the stat drain.

Remove. See if I spend a lil' time building Dx above 60 I dont want this corruption to screw it over. Dont like scars on my score either.

One to aim for when you build up Dx... and then remove.

Good.

Remove.

Nice after Dx building. If you haven't been through that yet remove it.

Personally I find that given the limited availability of corruption cleaners in the early game scumming for corruptions is a pretty darn bad idea. It may impair you later on and you can use the mana orb with effect if you have some removers in stock in the late game. Just my 0.02$. Anyways - enough about corruptions. Lets talk pools and why some people have an abnormal fear of those.
jeremiah
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 at 01:59 (GMT -5)

"Lets talk pools and why some people have an abnormal fear of those." - maddog

I hate pools. It's the fact that they remove TP control. I hate that. Everything else is workable; expect maybe aging on the wrong race. I say before you do pools if you can throw a blink corpse in the food shop.
Jhonka
Registered user
Kickass player

Last page view:

5350 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 07, 2008 at 06:24 (GMT -5)

I must say that after the dex abusing thingies the poison hands is the most annoying. The reson is that I usually turn my potion collection to poison 2-3 times in EVERY motherf*n game and the second thing is that it makes stuff disappear mysteriously! The the reason is that i work around the potion poisoning by spreading some holy water and all the neat potions, that i'm not using at the moment, all around the game. The negative side is that i never remember where i have left the stuff.
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4893 days, 4 hours, 45 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 08:58 (GMT -5)

I generally pick one spot, either HMV or Dwarftown, and make a big pile in a secret room of all of my SoCR, PoCC, PoGA, potions of -stat-, potions of potential -stat-, potions of ultra healing, etc. Then, once I feel happy with how I've raised my PC's stats using herbs or whatever else, I bless 'em all, and boost all my stats by a whole lot.
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 17:46 (GMT -5)

That sig is hilarious : )
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4893 days, 4 hours, 45 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 08:25 (GMT -5)

It's Terry Pratchett. Of course it's hilarious. ;)
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: