Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Water dragon cave, loot help?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Krull
Registered user
Still victoryless?!

Last page view:

5654 days, 8 hours, 51 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 at 02:53 (GMT -5)

Alright, so I want to get all this nice loot from the water dragon's cave but I can't figure out a way to do it without getting killed by the water dragon...she resists all my teleport attempts and proceeds to kill me, and if I use darkness to try to kill her I can sit there for about 5 minutes and never get her past slightly wounded....is my only option to darkness the entire place and just wander around in the dark getting it all?
moomoo
Registered user

Last page view:

5382 days, 40 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 at 07:35 (GMT -5)

I just usually go cast darkness in places where's the loot I like and teleport myself to these spots picking the goodies up. I usually do not dare even tryin to take her down, drowned too many times.
Krull
Registered user
Still victoryless?!

Last page view:

5654 days, 8 hours, 51 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 09, 2008 at 11:10 (GMT -5)

Ah, well drowning wasn't a problem, even with only 8 swimming, thanks to a water breathing helmet I took no damage in there. I managed to take all the loot by darkness engulfing the entire room and slowly taking everything 1 by 1 generating the angry message everytime. Tedious, but worth it. GoGS +15. :)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: