Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Freeing all items in shops?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Stranger
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 at 15:37 (GMT -5)

I found a scroll shop in the CoC below Dwarftown and angered the shopkeeper and had thugs summoned by teleporting him away. Interestingly, upon encountering the shopkeeper again a fire vortex was generated in the vicinity. I managed to sandwich myself between the hostile shopkeeper and the fire vortex and attacked the vortex, causing it to explode and damage both my PC and the shopkeeper. After this, however, the shopkeeper suddenly became non-hostile and returned to his shop, exhibiting normal shopkeeping behavior and quotes when 'C'hatted. All the items in the shop, however, lost their unpaid status and could be picked up normally. Anyone else seen this before?
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

4896 days, 17 hours, 59 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008 at 17:22 (GMT -5)

Not me.
Put me in the 'fool filter', where I belong!
Portrait
Soirana
Registered user
Chaos Freak

Last page view:

4148 days, 20 hours, 59 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 at 05:14 (GMT -5)

How exactly you pissed shopkeeper?

[the only close thing i know is pissing neutrals with :s can be fixed via pet attacks. Seems very like same part of code working here]
A root is a flower that disdains fame.
Kahlil Gibran(1883-1931)
random guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2009 at 17:57 (GMT -5)

ROFLMAO!!!
Mi Hai Loo
Registered user
Demented kobold

Last page view:

5378 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 23:45 (GMT -5)

I saw recently some connected thing. If you attack shopkeeper and make him afraid at some point, you can [c]hat with him and offer [p]eace. But he stops selling items since then. Did your shopkeeper sell anything after that? Or shop just will remain empty until JADE release?

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: