Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Super Bard

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Mozzy_Tunes
Registered user

Last page view:

5339 days, 7 hours, 51 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 at 12:19 (GMT -5)

Well it was about time I closed the gate again. My last character, lvl 50 dwarven weaponsmith, was extinguished by an Emperor Lich that I decided to melee for some reason. My Bard on the other hand, was the embodiment of Superman hiself.

I found a Mithril Sword of Devastation early on and trained it to lvl 13. There's nothing like the Bard's ability to luck up and find things like this early on. Several times I've found Qtrstff of Devastation from the first drop in the game. Or a metal cap [+3,+4].

Precrowned with Protector - Wonderful shield especially when you get it early. Crowned with the BofDivMess, used them for the ToEF

My 7LB lasted the whole game. This almost never happens.

Got WeirdTome, didn't use it until after D:50.

Killed the ACW with 2 blessed Arrows of Dragon Slaying. I was pretty shocked, no potions of blindness necessary. For some reason I forgot to take off my beefed up CoInvis [+4,+5] off before entering. Poof gone. The water dragon greatfully had another, along with my 2nd RoDS. Along with my cloak, THREE fireproof blankets AND my waterproof blanket burned in the SAME TURN!

I was forced to go back to the ID and scum for more. There I trained Str with RoW to around 55. This was the first time I'd done this and I didn't know my Str would keep raising for the rest of the game. By D:50 my Str had hit the mid 70's.

Greater Undead Vault at an early lvl in CoC. Around 28 or so I think. I took it on when I was lvl 21. Lost about 5 points of Le and a few Willpower but that was it. Blessed arrows on Undead Slaying and Very Aggressive tactics. AcidBalled the Emp Lich from behind the rocks. Got the RoRes but that's about it.

Barney was easy. Nuurage took 5 prayers.

Got to D:50 and forgot to read my 3 blessed SoPeace so I got corrupted to the neck. The Balors gave me a lot of trouble. Arrows of demon/humanoid slaying had little to no effect. Had to switch to my Eternium 2hander of Penetration with lvl 0 efficiency and of course AcidBall.

Closed the gate, gave the tome to the Minstrel. Removed my corruption and took my happy Bard ass home!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: