Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / High King and Mummy Clothes

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Scummer
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 at 07:37 (GMT -5)

Ihad a couple of questions from a game I'm playing now...first I noticed (I think) while wearing the artifact Mummy Wrappings it was making me VERY hungry much faster....I also have Preserver, Rolf's two pieces, and the Elemental Gauntlets...(I happened to find my body armor completely punched through and gone...so I threw on the mummy costume)...After I removed it things seemed to be back to normal.

Also, I just did High King and when I opened up the door the Skeletal Warrior guy came out and just wandered around aimlessly searching for me. I was able to hit him like 7 times with Burning Hands and he didn't fight back at all...it wasn't dark, I wasn't invisible...what gives? I did have 28 Dex...but haven't trained Stealth at all...Any ideas?
Jules
Registered user

Last page view:

4769 days, 5 hours, 51 minutes and 5 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 at 08:47 (GMT -5)

On the Skeleal warrior, the door that he hides behind on the island is trapped with I believe a stun trap, so you may have caught him affected by that.
Personally I dont open the door until he's dead. When using a wizard, I just ice the water, stand by the door, and acid ball repeatedly until my experience jumps up. Removes all risk from melee.
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3115 days, 14 hours, 59 minutes and 20 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, February 05, 2009 at 08:59 (GMT -5)

Artifacts increase food consumption rate - each one adds 0,5 (base is 1, +1 from strained and +1 from strained!) if you are not crowned, and 0,25 if you are.
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Scummer
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 at 17:12 (GMT -5)

ok both comments explain a lot...this guys dead now from a dumb mistake, but he's the first one i got past the tower of flames...dwarf priest RIP.
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

4895 days, 21 hours, 47 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 at 05:24 (GMT -5)

Step on a black altar?
Put me in the 'fool filter', where I belong!
Scummer
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, February 07, 2009 at 14:34 (GMT -5)

Nah, all it took was not paying attention when a Bersker Emperor was hitting him. Had I not been asleep at the wheel it would have been an easy fight.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: