Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / D:49...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5018 days, 20 hours, 14 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 05:09 (GMT -5)

...and potion of uselessness.

i just got to the down stairs in D:49 when i remembered that i had that potion. i threw it to the right, bumped into the wall on the left (ie: didnt move at all), and didnt get an artifact. why? do we have to move when we throw the potion to get an artifact? i'm very tempted to spend my RoDS to wish for another potion of uselessness :(
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
gut
Registered user
Painted this one too.

Last page view:

4890 days, 19 hours, 34 minutes and 6 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 05:17 (GMT -5)

No slide, no gift.
Put me in the 'fool filter', where I belong!
vogonpoet
Registered user

Last page view:

4950 days, 47 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 06:17 (GMT -5)

I've picked up potions of Uselessness on D50 before now... is there an artifact you feel you must have to survive D50? How likely are you to get it, rather than the tome of alsuckophus?

Don't waste that wish yet. If you close gate and return to D49, you can always use it and get your shiny gift on the way home...
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5018 days, 20 hours, 14 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 10:37 (GMT -5)

wow, thanks for the quick replies :P

i had no use for that wish, except maybe for a wand of destruction to get in and out of D:50 quickly, so i figured i could either try and get a random artifact or get some extra stats. i ended up just saving the wish. but yeah, chances of getting a useful artifact are slim, especially since i was a beastfighter with level 14 unarmed fighting (ie: no weapons/shields would be useful) and the crossbolt artifact.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: