Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Your style of playing

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

ragface
Registered user

Last page view:

5538 days, 22 hours, 23 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 at 14:28 (GMT -5)

Im intrested in how you guys play.. Do you always go through SMC/UD/HMV? do you use herbs for training etc..

Personally I always go straight to lawenilotyhou(can't remember exactly what it's called) to fetch pick pockets.
And then trough SMC/UD/HMW to make the shortcut available and then the "healing" quest if needed, and fetch the "detect traps" skill..

I only train with herbs I find, and pick up all of them, so they don't grow, cause I get a bad feeling from farming and training with them:p + I don't bother.. I don't do anything I find boring..
Never bother with pre/post crownings either..
Not even ID scumming for blink dogs(only if I get teleport intrisinct from a pool early on)..

And ALWAYS drink the pools empty!:) can't resist:p even if I would have almost all the good intrisincts...

And I only seem to play with bards, monks, archers and thiefs..
I just like them the most:p

So tell me:) how do you play(mostly)?
Hitler is still alive, I made love to her
THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4480 days, 1 hour, 5 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 13:12 (GMT -5)

It all depends on what character im playing. With a Troll barbarian(my favorite) I get the blanket 1st, kill kraanch, aquire healing, save the puppy, kill hotzenpoltz, and then head over to the dwarves. Most other characters, i skip kraanch... to be continued
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3110 days, 20 hours, 58 minutes and 25 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 at 13:35 (GMT -5)

I usually generate the Black Market (lump everything in 1 place, see if there's anything to collect gold for), get pick pockets and go to HMV as a trial by fire.
If the character's alive on the other side of the river, then I'll think what to do next. Usually I get herbalism, finish herb farming if I found any, and then Dwarf Village, quests, search for AoLS for Khelly, die somewhere along the way, usually in the Liberary, while having tens of healing potions avaliable.

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/20/2009 at 13:36 (GMT -5) by Maelstrom]
THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4480 days, 1 hour, 5 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 at 12:32 (GMT -5)

... as I were. Recently, i have been trying to get a dwarven weaponsmith to work out (no luck). W/ that character, i go right after healing, and then try to power and equip up w/ the puppy quest. Weaponsmiths are to weak for anything else

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: