Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Unbreakable missiles?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Scummer
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2009 at 14:13 (GMT -5)

Ok...I got a bundle of quarrels of slaying...anything I can do besides blessing them to make them last?
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5018 days, 11 hours, 14 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2009 at 00:40 (GMT -5)

erm... dont shoot them? :P

i dont think there's any way of preventing missiles from breaking/disappearing when you use them. what i usually do is use them only when necessary (ACW and the likes), and do the usual thing to protect equipment (fireproof blankets, be careful in places with lots of traps, and so on)

that wasnt much help, was it...
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Silfir
Registered user
Writer of Overly Long Guides

Last page view:

4061 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 at 06:02 (GMT -5)

Missiles breaking could be based on a dice roll. In that case being lucky and having fate smile upon you, while being neither cursed nor doomed, would help.
You drop the golden ball.
You kick the golden ball. It slides to the west.
Suddenly Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, appears! "That's not how you play Quidditch! are you even listening?"
Which direction? (123456789) 4
Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is hit by a bolt of acid! Harry Potter, the apprentice wizard, is annihilated.
You hear the ecstatic cries of a large crowd!
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4891 days, 21 hours, 16 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 09, 2009 at 20:12 (GMT -5)

Maybe being an archer would help? My advice, go to terinyo, and look at the job postings board... oh, wait. You can't change professions. Ah well.
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: