Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / I hate ADOM...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

B_C_
Registered user

Last page view:

5151 days, 2 hours, 24 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 13:38 (GMT -5)

Back to playing this insanely frustrating game after a brief sojourn. My latest char is (about to be was...) a high elf archer whos totally kicking ass. I just live-sacced for what seemed like forever to finally get crowned. I got fire immunity and the crossbow! Then I went to Waldenbrook to sell some stuff. I tried some armor on before I sold it... turns out its got the hate suffix, now he's attacking me even though i took the f*****g armor off... god i hate this game
THC842
Registered user

Last page view:

4480 days, 7 hours, 1 minute and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 14:22 (GMT -5)

oh stop it, you know you love it!
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4233 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at 16:45 (GMT -5)

If you're buff enough you can probably take him down, though beware of alignment loss. Otherwise just teleport away and don't worry about it - you can live without shops.
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."
B_C_
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 21:33 (GMT -5)

yeh i couldnt get him. i wasted turns taking my armor off thinking it would make him nonhostile again.

correction: i love ADOM. next elf archer gets crowned with suns messenger. and theres an AoLS in Waldenbrook's shop. And I find another one in a vault in UC:7. And now he restocked his shop with another! So I saved Khelly and I'm a walking tank with 2 lifelines! This is good to be true I'm wondering how I'll manage to screw this one up...
B_C_
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 21:35 (GMT -5)

also just wondering: what's the most AoLS anyone ever found in one game without wishing for one. i think 3's gotta be up there.
Jhonka
Registered user
Kickass player

Last page view:

5350 days, 7 hours, 25 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 at 05:07 (GMT -5)

I don't remember ever finding an aols and you just got 3?!? I've found something like 5 7lb in one ancient red dragon 7 by 7 threatening room though.

EDIT: found one :D rift while bashing threatening room of stone golems. Me is happy!!

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/13/2009 at 06:22 (GMT -5) by Jhonka]
Sacrilicious
Registered user

Last page view:

5110 days, 19 hours, 32 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 at 13:06 (GMT -5)

...so what happened to said archer? :D

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: