Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / BUGWIL

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Scummer
Registered user

Last page view:

5167 days, 14 hours, 19 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 10:13 (GMT -5)

Gut, I was wondering if you could post a link to your latest demo of clearing the BUGWIL for exp...I read about in cached pages on the net, but couldn't find a working link...

btw, I pretty much had a book farming method going when I found two book shops and then for kicks went to "Hole in the Wall" and divine dug out the corner of the shop...I really didn't need it at that point, but I thought what the heck...in this game all I sold (repeatedly) was the elemental gauntlets which went for 2k a pop. I took the gold and farmed books till I got Netherbolt which I needed for High Kings...but I kinda lost interest in the character and got sloppy. Can't remember how he met his fate.
Darren Grey
Registered user

Last page view:

4229 days, 20 hours, 24 minutes and 45 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 17:38 (GMT -5)

Here's a backup of it:

http://gruesomegames.com/gut-speedrun_demo.rar

By the way gut, if you're reading this, I have your old mindcrafter DarkForge raid as an exe on my computer, but it won't work under 64-bit XP. You got an alternative version of it? Could you talk through what you did in it again?
Waldenbrook, the dwarven shopkeeper, mumbles: "I'd offer 9 gold pieces for yer dwarven child corpse."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: