Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / *shakes fist at RNG*

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5018 days, 8 hours, 56 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 12:29 (GMT -5)

so i managed to rescue the puppy and get him to PC: 4. being a bard with 7 league boots really helped because i got to level 9 in just over 2 days. so we're going back through PC: 4, there's an acid trap in the hallway that i already activated while going down, the stupid dog steps on it and... "Suddenly a stream of acid from the ceiling pours down upon the cute dog! You are direly saddened about the death of the cute dog! The cute dog is killed by a stream of acid!"

direly saddened my ass. i'm direly pissed off.
Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
liptick
Registered user
The elf lover

Last page view:

5238 days, 12 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 29, 2009 at 13:51 (GMT -5)

I hate that dog, especially in the 2 cavernous rooms. Obviously the best strategy is to run through these to avoid the retarded puppy attacking things much stronger than him/herself, but nooooo....
Kaaaaos
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, June 01, 2009 at 02:35 (GMT -5)

heres a hint, shut doors behind you..

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: