Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / How to melt an anvil

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Aragorn
Registered user

Last page view:

4853 days, 47 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 07:15 (GMT -5)

One of the fortune cookie msg says "An anvil is nothing more then an oversized ingot of iron." Guidebook says "And can be melted just like one."

Has anybody tried that? I tried applying smithing to anvil, but it tries to improve it.
I tried wand of fire and fireballs, but the anvil didnt melt at all :(
Portrait
Nillo
Registered user

Last page view:

5309 days, 13 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 08:40 (GMT -5)

Melting items into ingots is a class power that weaponsmiths have. If you are a weaponsmith and you are at least level 6, it should be in your class powers menu (Ctrl+X).

I don't know why you would melt an anvil though. Those are rare and iron ingots are common.
Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Your looks improve. You feel more in touch with the world.
Aragorn
Registered user

Last page view:

4853 days, 47 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 09:06 (GMT -5)

Oh! I thought any class could do that. Thanks.

Well I would like to melt atleast one anvil (as two are guaranteed), as they yield lots of ingots without taking any effort :)
Portrait
Nillo
Registered user

Last page view:

5309 days, 13 hours and 30 minutes ago.
Posted on Thursday, October 01, 2009 at 09:25 (GMT -5)

Heh, well, I'd say that it takes at least *some* effort to get both anvils and melt one of them. :P I'm curious, how many ingots do you get from melting an anvil?
Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Your looks improve. You feel more in touch with the world.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: